DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Shipped Today

miamijato

Reactions
Got an email from dji early this morning and they said my order has shipped, I ordered on Jan 23, late compared to everyone else, but it's finally on the way...

Interesting. Considering Chinese New Year and site stating quicker ship for Fly More. Gives me hope, thanks!

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

no, just mavic and an extra battery.........
Seems like DJI shipping is the most rando
Interesting. Considering Chinese New Year and site stating quicker ship for Fly More. Gives me hope, thanks!

Ordered on 1/26/17 direct form DJI. Just checked and says "Shipped"! Awaiting tracking number now:cool:

Reactions: Leigh
awesome..........that email they sent out last week seems to be true......I got a tracking number too.......

I ordered a FLYMORE on 1/24. My card got charged yesterday but no shipping info. Based on what I see here, I expect to see it happen within a day or two.

I ordered my Fly more Combo on 1/26/17 and payment was confirmed same day, The Order online says "shipped" but I don't have a tracking number nor an email confirming it has been shipped. Talked to dji via chat and they said it wont ship until 2/9/16 and that the shipping bubble mean they are getting the label ready for the shipment. Time will tell...

Reactions: VolEagle
Update Did some Digging and Found Tracking numbers and delivery dates.

Take your order number and plug it in to this website,

Order Tracking | DJI Store

Found out its coming through via FED-EX so i went to FedEx and created an account and turns out it will tell you any deliveries marked with your address and show you all the details. I found the delivery they submitted and now i am getting updates!

I ordered my Fly more Combo on 1/26/17 and payment was confirmed same day, The Order online says "shipped" but I don't have a tracking number nor an email confirming it has been shipped. Talked to dji via chat and they said it wont ship until 2/9/16 and that the shipping bubble mean they are getting the label ready for the shipment. Time will tell...
Hey, same exact situation except I got the tracking number at 2pm EST. Mine arrives tomorrow!! Only 8 days from purchase!

I ordered 1/20 for a Fly More combo here in USA, shipped and inbound for tomorrow here in PA on 2/3 so arrival two weeks after order. Shipped from Torrance, CA to PA.

Ordered my replacement for my totaled MP on 1/30, being delivered this Monday 2/6. Dang happy about that!

Update Did some Digging and Found Tracking numbers and delivery dates.

Take your order number and plug it in to this website,

Order Tracking | DJI Store

Found out its coming through via FED-EX so i went to FedEx and created an account and turns out it will tell you any deliveries marked with your address and show you all the details. I found the delivery they submitted and now i am getting updates!

Thanks for that link. I just checked it and my status has changed from authorized to payment confirmed. The shipping company has also changed from "Tba" to "FedEx". Shipping status is still pending. Sounds like we're getting close...

You guys are killing me! I ordered the fly more on the 27th, payment confirmed and assigned to FedEx within 2 days, then nothing for the last 5.
Maybe because I also ordered an Osmo? Tired of trying to find reason in DJIs order & shipping system... not upset, just excited. It will get here when it gets here.

Ordered on the 29th... just see the order went to # 4 shipped.. I ordered the combo..:D

Checked the site again this morning. I've got the fourth dot now, but no tracking number yet. Based on what I'm hearing here, I'm not sure that means anything other than it is in process, but not actually out the door yet. I guess we need to put this all in perspective, at least we are not talking about weeks or months like some of the earlier folks were seeing! I for one do not want a rush job if it means compromising quality!

mine is on the the truck for today delivery, just in time to set it up over the weekend, lol.....not shipped unless you get a tracking number......

Ordered mine from Amazon through the DJI Store about a month ago, and I finally got shipping notice last night. Should be here Monday. Wishing FedEx would drop it off tomorrow! Going to be a long weekend.

I ordered mine 19 januari. They said via chat that they would ship last monday. They didnt and now they say that they dont have information. I have to wait for an email. Combo plus 1 battery and extra props..

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered mine from Amazon through the DJI Store about a month ago, and I finally got shipping notice last night. Should be here Monday. Wishing FedEx would drop it off tomorrow! Going to be a long weekend.

Same. Arghhh

Reactions: khabbi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev