DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Shipped Today

You guys are killing me! I ordered the fly more on the 27th, payment confirmed and assigned to FedEx within 2 days, then nothing for the last 5.
Maybe because I also ordered an Osmo? Tired of trying to find reason in DJIs order & shipping system... not upset, just excited. It will get here when it gets here.

I believe the reason yours is waiting is for the Osmo according to their support questions they don't split out orders and rather ship everything together. "Normally, we will not split orders. If you have ordered many different types of products, then we will ship them together instead of shipping them individually. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please place separate orders."

DJI Support - Help Purchasing

I've got the same problem, I ordered a MP, battery, props on the 26th and nothing since. I'm considering cancelling it and making each one a different order since shipping is free, and that will allow each product to ship as they become available (thus hopefully faster for the MP).

Well, I guess it wasn't BS, I finally received my Mavic this afternoon. I ordered on the 23 of Jan, It's gonna be a Super Bowl Mavic weekend!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck to everybody, believe me, I know the feeling.......

I believe the reason yours is waiting is for the Osmo according to their support questions they don't split out orders and rather ship everything together. "Normally, we will not split orders. If you have ordered many different types of products, then we will ship them together instead of shipping them individually. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please place separate orders."

Well I got my tracking number today, but just for the fly more. Says the Osmo will be shipping later. I suspect I should read it as shipping MUCH later, since they decided to split the order instead of continuing to wait a bit longer to ship together.
Oh well... will still have the more exciting toy to play with in the meantime :)

yeah, at first they told me they were gonna split the order up, then soon after, another email followed that everything is coming all together, GO FIGURE!!!!!!

Well I got tracking number ... will arrive on Monday.. exactly 1 week from order.. combo... I think I got very lucky..

Just checked my shipping status, and it's on the truck for delivery today!! It initially was scheduled for Monday, but FedEx bumped it up to today. Can't wait!!

AUSTELL, GA
Just checked my shipping status, and it's on the truck for delivery today!! It initially was scheduled for Monday, but FedEx bumped it up to today. Can't wait!!

when I read your post, I checked on my shipping... It said
7:48 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
but below that

NASHVILLE, TN
Scheduled for delivery next business day

:(

awesome guys, just awesome, there shipping like hotcakes.............

I ordered the Fly More Combo on 2/1, & it shipped 2 days later (yesterday 2/3). It shows delivery for Tuesday, 2/7, so 7 days from order to delivery. When I ordered it, the estimate was 7-10 business days. I live in Montgomery, TX by the way (north of Houston).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered the Fly More Combo on 2/1, & it shipped 2 days later (yesterday 2/3). It shows delivery for Tuesday, 2/7, so 7 days from order to delivery. When I ordered it, the estimate was 7-10 business days. I live in Montgomery, TX by the way (north of Houston).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yep...looks like1 week from order to your door... not too shabby!!

Reactions: miamijato
AUSTELL, GA

when I read your post, I checked on my shipping... It said
7:48 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
but below that

NASHVILLE, TN
Scheduled for delivery next business day

:(

Yep, I overlooked that at first, When I logged into Amazon, it said "Out for Delivery" and "Delivers today". When I saw it a few hours later, I called FedEx to see if I could go pick it up (what makes it worse is that the FedEx HQ is only 5 minutes from my house) and they said no.

So, I am taking the day off of work Monday now to wait for it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa