DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Slices Food In Slow Motion - Have i lost it in lockdown?

Yes, give the food to a homeless/hungry person rather than destroy it for your entertainment, I didn't even bother to watch the video. If there were a dislike button I'd have given this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, give the food to a homeless/hungry person rather than destroy it for your entertainment, I didn't even bother to watch the video. If there were a dislike button I'd have given this one

who is to say i did not eat this after and the pets too

if you are signed up to Youtube feel free to dislike the video on Youtube

Very interesting how the blades react with different foods. I really liked the banana!
It would be awesome to see the same thing with the bird tied down and higher rotor RPM; assuming it was at idle.

yeh i wanted to do this for some clean slices. This was the problem for the banana plus it was a bit soggy lol.

But yes i would love to tie it down and try again.

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Nice! :)

Reactions: Drone UK
there was one plus to come out of that video ,
now we all know what the blades will do to skin
when the drone is flying ,never mind at idle
imagine the same thing with carbon fibre props

there was one plus to come out of that video ,
now we all know what the blades will do to skin
when the drone is flying ,never mind at idle
imagine the same thing with carbon fibre props
i agree with you. Before i’m thinking to buy a CF for my mini then thos forum changes everything. Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
true to the skin comments, i would not like to know what would happen if you got your finger in the props when hoverin at speed

Reactions: old man mavic
true to the skin comments, i would not like to know what would happen if you got your finger in the props when hoverin at speed
please dont do a test for that could all go horribly wrong :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra

Well I did watch a few seconds- just long enough to get the idea of it, and the very first thing I noticed is that the gimbal cover was still on, so in the pilot's desire to chop food he (she) was risking gimbal damage. Then I turned it off. By the way, a food slicer probably costs less than $100 USD but the Mavic 2 Pro costs $1500. If you need a food slicer, go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond Store.

Well I did watch a few seconds- just long enough to get the idea of it, and the very first thing I noticed is that the gimbal cover was still on, so in the pilot's desire to chop food he (she) was risking gimbal damage. Then I turned it off. By the way, a food slicer probably costs less than $100 USD but the Mavic 2 Pro costs $1500. If you need a food slicer, go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond Store.
89DA0710-4BED-4B6A-AB5F-EB39AD83E5F9.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt