DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Video Recording problem

TerryKM

Reactions
After a recent firmware upgrade, my video camera started to behave strangely.
The video recorder stopped working after a short while, when I was doing video recording in the air.
So I landed the Mavic to check it on the ground.

I found that the video recording duration was limited to 35secs everytime I press start to record.
The video recording auto terminate by itself.
This can be repeated everytime.

Does anyone know whether there is an option for setting the video recording duration limit ?
Perhaps the firmware upgrade had reset that limit.
Thank You

Reactions: Demonatron
What SD card you using ?

Try resetting the camera settings under the main camera settings then format the SD card.

Sound like an SD card issue either too slow write speed or the card is going bad.

Thank You all ver much for your suggestions.
I change to a new brand SD card and it seems to be working fine now.

Which brand of SD card do you use? I dont know why but when i tried to recorded in temperature at about 23degree all was good. Now i am at Philippines and all the time video is blurred or it looks like that camera is not recording fast enough and i see instead of nice video some squares like with bad resolution or video freezes for a while and after moves. I tried to fly slowly but it didnt help. I dont know if higher temperature here can have influence on recording.

I am having the same problem, only 2-3 seconds of video recording before it stops, I have formatted my disks used different ones, shut down, re installed firmware upgrades to no avail. I also get a message saying gimbal disconnecting.
Hope,someone can help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998