DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Zoom On The Way

Update: My Zoom w/ fly more arrived today at 3:30, 1 hour early woo woo. I slowly unpacked it this evening looking at each piece like a little kid. I liked the slightly bigger bag that came with the fly more. It easily fit the M2Z, controller , 3 batteries, spare props, future filters, misc cables and my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet. The tablet also fits well in the controller. See pics
I can't wait to fly it tomorrow! View attachment 44691View attachment 44696View attachment 44697
Looks good enjoy and keep us up on handling. Unfortunately I did not receive a delivery as scheduled. As of last night I got 2 different versions of where the package was, hopefully it will be hashed out today. I hope Dji packs a hardy box. Good luck with your quad.

My drone arrived about 20 minutes ago. I am charging the batteries and controller. Will take things one step at a time. So looking forward to testing the Zoom.

Reactions: Aww@Mavic
My drone arrived about 20 minutes ago. I am charging the batteries and controller. Will take things one step at a time. So looking forward to testing the Zoom.
Good stuff, still waiting here, supposed to be out for delivery . Good advice on taking one step at a time.

So, I was supposed to receive my bird today, but just found out that the drone is still in China. In the uk we are getting it delivered by DHL. Talking to DJI, the master waybill has only just been cleared through customs. And that the child waybills (our delivery number) will be updated soon, apparently

So, I was supposed to receive my bird today, but just found out that the drone is still in China. In the uk we are getting it delivered by DHL. Talking to DJI, the master waybill has only just been cleared through customs. And that the child waybills (our delivery number) will be updated soon, apparently
Mine just arrived about 20 minuets ago. If it’s any consolation mine was late too but it got here. Right now reading, charging batteries and viewing vids. Hang in there it will arrive soon.

Awaiting DHL van in UK today for Zoom and one battery

Awaiting DHL van in UK today for Zoom and one battery
Terrific! I can tell you this quad has many features. You’ll have to do an upgrade on the quad and controller w/full batteries. I used the Assistant on computer. Good Luck will the quad I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Keep us posted.

He has been delivered was awaiting customs clearance in East Midlands Airport (DHL flight hub)

Just ordered mine. Fingers crossed on safe delivery of all items

Got my bird yesterday, everything charged. If you get the fly more kit, then the props are in the front pouch! Found it difficult to turn on/off the remote.. I’ll get used to it. Took a few attempts to activate him. Quit everything including drone. Eventually worked. Firmware is ok and so is the app. Had one update on the map DJI app thingy. Tried to do the IMU calibration but failed too much mag interface going somewhere else... that’s as far as I have got. Oh 64GB memory cards installed

I also got the magnetic message of interference. It turned out to be the compass needed doing. Never ever got that message on the Pro or the Plat.

FYI, in the event you were wondering (as I did) both Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro's gimbal pan's. Once you have your Iphone, Ipad, etc. device screen up and running take your finger touch and hold to screen then move left, right, up and down to pan and tilt. To reset to center push C1 2x and it will center. Just found this out thought I'd share for those like me learning the new opts.

Came in 3 Days
2dc98a5b0928fd5765ef07d318764904.jpg

Reactions: TBird and mcsenerd
Came in 3 Days

Awesome. Mine's sitting at the local FedEx since around 6:40AM yesterday and I'm guessing is likely to stay there until Tuesday due to the Holiday here in the states. Of course...I'm going to likely package it back up and send it back immediately as I've pretty much decided that I'd rather go with the Pro and who knows when that will arrive... :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom