DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount Crystal Sky adapter is coming

I'm really impressed with this product. Well made and can be adjusted to balance perfectly in your hands. Here it is attached to my Spark RC. IMG_0857.JPG

Reactions: Aerial West
I asked this in a different thread...but it seems better asked here. With this Mavmount..dose it come with the connection built in..or do you need to use a different hardline type C connector? This is what I'm currently using, but aluminum vrs plastic...I'll switch in a heartbeat. Only issue is..the connector is built in on this one..but I haven't seen how it connects on the Mavmount. Waiting on that info from real world experience before pulling the trigger..
2c8b4765465974e929e326b57381693f.jpg

I asked this in a different thread...but it seems better asked here. With this Mavmount..dose it come with the connection built in..or do you need to use a different hardline type C connector? This is what I'm currently using, but aluminum vrs plastic...I'll switch in a heartbeat. Only issue is..the connector is built in on this one..but I haven't seen how it connects on the Mavmount. Waiting on that info from real world experience before pulling the trigger..
2c8b4765465974e929e326b57381693f.jpg
Here is the cable I purchased for this setup.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KLS0J10/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
IMG_0866.JPG

I sure wish the screws included for the mount had knurled heads so that we wouldn't need to carry around a screw driver to put it on and take it off. Or, even better a quick release mechanism. Otherwise awesome product.

Reactions: joelb727
I sure wish the screws included for the mount had knurled heads so that we wouldn't need to carry around a screw driver to put it on and take it off.

Yes , i would purchase those if they was made available .

So, went ahead and ordered one. Figured since I was on here referencing a different subject might as well update here. Only difference I made was after ordering, went ahead and ordered a different neck strap. Ordered one meant for a Sax. Plenty of neck support.

So, I ordered the Mavmount with CrystalSky connection as well as lanyard attachment. I ordered on the 4th. I contacted Mavmount and they sent me a tracking number. Ups states no activity. How long dose it normally take from purchase, to the door? I'm asking because its shown on my bank account the money has already gone through. Wondering if I should cancel or not.

So, I ordered the Mavmount with CrystalSky connection as well as lanyard attachment. I ordered on the 4th. I contacted Mavmount and they sent me a tracking number. Ups states no activity. How long dose it normally take from purchase, to the door? I'm asking because its shown on my bank account the money has already gone through. Wondering if I should cancel or not.
You need to be more patient, these are not high volume items, they are produced on a per order basis if I'm not mistaken. You will be very happy with the product once it arrives so it's worth the wait :)

Some should make an adapter that will let you put it in the tablet holder for the phantoms and inspires. Then you could switch between iPads and Crystalskys

I think you're on to something. It would be nice to have a mount that you don't have to spend $90 for every remote you have. I have 2 phantoms and an inspire, besides the mavic

Reactions: FredSheldon
Just a heads up to anyone wanting to purchase the Mavmount. Fantastic product, precision equipment. Just don't expect it to stay in the Mav controller if you used a different mount previously. It'll fall out without hesitation. As previously stated, ONLY if you have used a different mount, the MavMount might not work for you. The Mavmount is slightly thinner then the one I received from Flyhigh. Picture shows the difference. Leaving the older mount out of the controller over night to see if the rubber grips inside the handles of the Mavic controller reforms back to its original state.

Attachments

• MAVMOUNT1.png
    MAVMOUNT1.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 48
Just a heads up to anyone wanting to purchase the Mavmount. Fantastic product, precision equipment. Just don't expect it to stay in the Mav controller if you used a different mount previously. It'll fall out without hesitation. As previously stated, ONLY if you have used a different mount, the MavMount might not work for you. The Mavmount is slightly thinner then the one I received from Flyhigh. Picture shows the difference. Leaving the older mount out of the controller over night to see if the rubber grips inside the handles of the Mavic controller reforms back to its original state.
Even if it doesn't reform back, you could always wrap some tape to the edges of the MavMount to make up the differences :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman