DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 MIAMI 4K

Borvish:

Nicely done. Liked all of the various scenes of rising from Rusty Pelican, filming Brickell skyline, downtown Miami, etc.Matheston Hammock, etc.

I, too, have captured the same Brickell skylines from the Rusty Pelican lot and various Key Biscayne venues, trying to film from every pull off along the Mac Arthur Causeway. You just cannot go wrong with the most most beautify sky line. I have been chased out of the cruise port parking lot too!I have filmed from the Parrot Jungle (Jungle Island) lot and the watch club on Miami Beach. I have a ton of Miami videos and have repeated some of the filming sites. I have posted many to the Mavic Pilots forum. I have my small list of places in the Miami area that I like to return to to fly.

Dale
Coral Gables

Borvish:

Nicely done. Liked all of the various scenes of rising from Rusty Pelican, filming Brickell skyline, downtown Miami, etc.Matheston Hammock, etc.

I, too, have captured the same Brickell skylines from the Rusty Pelican lot and various Key Biscayne venues, trying to film from every pull off along the Mac Arthur Causeway. You just cannot go wrong with the most most beautify sky line. I have been chased out of the cruise port parking lot too!I have filmed from the Parrot Jungle (Jungle Island) lot and the watch club on Miami Beach. I have a ton of Miami videos and have repeated some of the filming sites. I have posted many to the Mavic Pilots forum. I have my small list of places in the Miami area that I like to return to to fly.

Dale
Coral Gables
Thanks a lot for your comment! I love Florida and will do soon St. Augustine and Haalandale 4K

I like it a lot! Well done.
Was the SeaAquarium the location for the movie, "Dolphin Tale?" It was the story of Winter, the dolphin without a tale.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy