DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Millenial Room needed

jag32266

Reactions
Yea, I say this half in jest but if you are honest with yourself you more than likely agree.
***warning*** begin sarcasm ***warning*** begin sarcasm ***warning*** begin sarcasm

The room I suggest is for the obvious folks who want knowledge handed to them on a friggin' platter.
They don't R T F M
They don't know how to do a simple search
They want to be redundant. They want to ask the same things over and over. They want to ask the same things.
They only read posts addressed to them
They don't read the forums
They don't read/pay attention to subject lines
They don't know YouTube exists.
They don't know the difference between you are and your

Any chance we can offer that type of room to fill these needs?
Appreciate you time and thx for watching. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Your welcome

While I agree with the sentiment, I typically find that crowd to be a fairly even split between the millennials you mentioned, people in my age range, 40-50, and people in your age range. Not always the case, but what I've seen in other forums.

Reactions: jag32266 and Kilrah
Yea, I say this half in jest but if you are honest with yourself you more than likely agree.
***warning*** begin sarcasm ***warning*** begin sarcasm ***warning*** begin sarcasm

The room I suggest is for the obvious folks who want knowledge handed to them on a friggin' platter.
They don't R T F M
They want to be redundant. They want to ask the same things over and over. They want to ask the same things.
They don't know the difference between you are and your

Any chance we can offer that type of room to fill these needs?
Appreciate you time and thx for watching. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Your welcome

Hmmmmmm, I was with you all the way until that last line, when you said, and I quote..."Appreciate you time and... etc."

Don't you just hate those people who don't know the difference between you are, you're, your and YOU ??? :)

They don't R T F M
Oh you talking about our forum.
This can carry on in OT but
be civil folks.
facepalm.gif

I did say CIVIL now Slim .:)

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Don't you just hate those people who don't know the difference between you are, you're, your and YOU ??? :)

I thought we were buddies @Cymruflyer now I know your, you are, you’re, you, oh I don’t know what one to use... true feelings;)

Must remember to unfollow Cymruflyer...

Hmmmmmm, I was with you all the way until that last line, when you said, and I quote..."Appreciate you time and... etc."

But, that was just the ending to yet more sarcasm and I just knew you'd pick up on it ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phyrphighter