DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Millenial Room needed

ms-A7sdjb.gif

To be serious for a minute. Millenials are a gift to my generation. 20 years ago I thought people in their late 50's early 60's would be being nudged out of their jobs because of a superior, younger work force and the opposite is true. I have been at the same place for over 30 years and deal with may companies like ours and the biggest problem for all of us is finding future top shelf people for our management and sales force. In the last month I know of one company I deal with that went to 5 weeks of vacation to keep older and good employees and another that is offering to pay health insurance until they are 65 if their 10 year plus employess will wait until they are 62 to retire.
A lot (not all) of Millenials have different goals than my generation and their work ethic just isn't on par with us. I know I am using a broad brush but I deal with it daily.

Haha. The (not all) should be in bold. I seriously never saw this coming.
It is , I fixed it for ya being ya so old .:p

You got to know porkster like I do or you would have got it.
b62e4dddf9e8fe4a0061a83cc142eaf4.jpg.jpeg

Reactions: Porky
Well I thought it was too about 99% but just in case there was an element of true there, I had to remind him about the smiley face. Though his tiny, tiny, tiny font about unfollowing me was a bit of a give away. Though I needed a microscope to read it. Thank goodness I read all responses on here through a microscope, otherwise I may have missed it. He's just jealous I'm Welsh though, that's his underlying insecurity.

Reactions: Porky and dirkclod
We are buddies, that was the buddy smiley face meant just for you, did it not come through on your end?

I didn’t see the smiley face
I’ll be alright in a minute, honestly I will..

Must remember to unfollow dirk toooooo

I just can’t be serious, I try but it’s not my nature.... I’ve always been the joker in the pack, have been since I was a weeeeeeeeee kid;);)

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phyrphighter