DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 1 fix 40021/40011 after gimbal change

ktutza2006

Reactions
Hi,

My issue started when I've changed my gimbal assembly after a crash. Had error 40021 and 40011, calibrated using python script form this forum and worked, only that those errors were there.

Searched for solutions everywhere, found some paid ones, but decided to try everything before paying for it.

So, I started disassembling my old gimbal to see what's there. One idea that bump my head was to change camera from my old gimbal to new one, hoping that the serial number is written there.
After a bit of work, changed them, and surprise. Errors are gone, everything works perfectly, as new.

So, as an idea, maybe someone have this issue and this would help, if you still have the old assembly with working camera, just swap your original one on new gimbal and that's it .

Reactions: Cafguy
I know the newer series drones have had the camera and Gimble part serial numbers tied to the core board making it more difficult to use python in calibrations of new changed out parts- Keep searching and you will probably find a free "work around" Thanks for the info on the Mini 1 good to know !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N