DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 PRO Charging Hub

playboz

Reactions
Does anybody know if I can purchase the hub by itself or if the mini 2 hub will work with the mini 3 batteries? I don't need all the extras that the fly more combo has to offer but I hate how I have to have my batteries inside the drone in order for me to charge them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Does anybody know if I can purchase the hub by itself or if the mini 2 hub will work with the mini 3 batteries? I don't need all the extras that the fly more combo has to offer but I hate how I have to have my batteries inside the drone in order for me to charge them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Looks like you can (or will be able to)

Reactions: Rchawks

Thanks!
The Mini 2 charging hub definitely does NOT work with the Mini 3 batteries.

I expect that there will soon be third-party hubs and chargers on the market.

Looks like you can (or will be able to)

WOW thank you so much for sharing that link! Any idea when this will be available? It just says coming soon on the website.

WOW thank you so much for sharing that link! Any idea when this will be available? It just says coming soon on the website.
No, sorry. Perhaps you can email them and ask.
They do seem to be one of the first (In the US) to get the new DJI stuff.
Other countries seem to be getting things sooner.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman