DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro in Lisbon?

basyok

Reactions
I will be spending a few days in Lisbon in September. I'll be taking my mini 3 pro with me for later in my trip, but I am wondering if there's any chance I can fly it in Lisbon at all. I realize that there is probably nowhere in the city that I can fly, but what about over the water? How strict are drone laws in Portugal? And, how hard is it for a foreigner to get the necessary permit? Or do I even need a permit if I'm flying sub 250 g?

TIA

I will be spending a few days in Lisbon in September. I'll be taking my mini 3 pro with me for later in my trip, but I am wondering if there's any chance I can fly it in Lisbon at all. I realize that there is probably nowhere in the city that I can fly, but what about over the water? How strict are drone laws in Portugal? And, how hard is it for a foreigner to get the necessary permit? Or do I even need a permit if I'm flying sub 250 g?

TIA
Were you able to figure this out? I am wondering this too and read somewhere that you're not allowed to fly small drones above 30 meters (100 ft)?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown