DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Mini 4 Pro 100 Frames Per Second 4K Waterfalls Footage (2:05)

Another good video. You may get some negative feedback from USA pilots about flying over moving vehicles.

Another good video. You may get some negative feedback from USA pilots about flying over moving vehicles.
Gotcha. I am safety above all else. I am actually off to the side on the grass, so if it fell straight down, it would not be on the road. If you look at the shot, it looks like im above the road because you have an onramp , but further back where the drone is, the onramp and road have grass between them, and I use that grass area.

Very nice footage. But what was second half of the footage all about? 😊
Seeing whos even watching. And Im having fun sneaking in a dang dirty story at the end of the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: RangerEd
Very nice footage of the falls. I would have preferred a waterfalls sound track (use the iPhone Voice Memos to record) before or after your flight.
just for you Dale

just for you Dale
just for you Dale
Jugs:

Awwww. You didn't have to do that for me! But I'll admit I really liked it. I especially admired your flight downstream close to the wall in tight spaces. I would have been VERY nervous flying there. You captured it very well.

I find that I can get virtually any sound I need from a You Tube search. I record it with the iPhone then Air Drop it to my iMAC and save it as a sound track to import it into my video.

Thanks again!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jug's Life
Jugs:

Awwww. You didn't have to do that for me! But I'll admit I really liked it. I especially admired your flight downstream close to the wall in tight spaces. I would have been VERY nervous flying there. You captured it very well.

I find that I can get virtually any sound I need from a You Tube search. I record it with the iPhone then Air Drop it to my iMAC and save it as a sound track to import it into my video.

Thanks again!

Dale
Miami
I have a mini 2 as a back up. My prime drone is the M3. Do you like the Mini 4 Pro?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu