DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mivic Pro Just Arrived.

Wow delivered on Christmas Eve. Don't put it under the tree. Santa is running short on mavics. If u have been bad this year he might just take it with him. Safest thing to do is put the wife on the couch and let mavic sleep with u tonight. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Are you shure it was UPS? Did he have red clothes and white beard perhaps?

Congrats! Got my FlyMore yesterday. I'm in be same boat. Looks like at least another couple weeks before weather conditions will allow for a good test flight. Nice having it though.

I was expecting to have to update all the firmware on everything but it came from the factory with 01.03.0100 installed, which is interesting since I believe that's .0100 ahead of the official release, no?

Congrats on the 'Mivic' ;). When did you order and what store? Looks like the DJI preorder-to-delivery times are tightening to around 6 weeks now.

5 weeks for me (combo). Though it's in a Hong Kong sorting facility today and will miss Christmas by 2 days...
Which is fine I'll also take a leisurely pace with prep and move forward in baby steps. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

UPS just delivered my package. Only downside is that it is pouring out so looks like will not be able to try flying until tomorrow. On the plus side this will give me time to charge the batteries and read, read , read all I can before I calibrate and fly. Never thought I would get the Mavic before Xmas.
6980.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt