DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Mobile Device CPU Overload"

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
About 10 - 20 seconds before that message, the video started stuttering, lagging and freezing - so I began heading back. Then the message "Mobile Device CPU Overload" appeared. I'd never seen that before.

After landing I went through the (usually unnecessary) process of flicking all the loaded apps away. Then I looked into the "background update" apps and found an awful lot of them enabled. Maybe that was it. (How they got enabled for bg update is a mystery - I only allow a very few apps that privilege - perhaps the last iOS update did it...).

After that, flawless.

(iPhone 6+).

About 10 - 20 seconds before that message, the video started stuttering, lagging and freezing - so I began heading back. Then the message "Mobile Device CPU Overload" appeared. I'd never seen that before.

After landing I went through the (usually unnecessary) process of flicking all the loaded apps away. Then I looked into the "background update" apps and found an awful lot of them enabled. Maybe that was it. (How they got enabled for bg update is a mystery - I only allow a very few apps that privilege - perhaps the last iOS update did it...).

After that, flawless.

(iPhone 6+).
Howdy AlanTheBeast, here are a few threads on your issue;
Search Results for Query: CPU fully loaded | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Reactions: dirkclod
For Cpu overload Has anybody tried this

I have the latest go4 app , and under general settings cant find the "enable hardware decoding" . Im having the same problem with mobile device cpu overload warning.. Even when i launch do4 app with out it being connected to my drone to watch cached video it will crash halfway thru watching a video.

I have the latest go4 app , and under general settings cant find the "enable hardware decoding" . Im having the same problem with mobile device cpu overload warning.. Even when i launch do4 app with out it being connected to my drone to watch cached video it will crash halfway thru watching a video.
I too have had this issue with both the phantom 4 and air two. Both times it was with I pad mini. Switched to I pad pro and no issues. I don't know why either. I dumped anything that I didn't need and ssdd
Anybody?

Talk about resurrection, this thread is almost 4 years old! If the iPad mini isn’t a 4 or better it won’t be powerful enough to run newer versions of Go4. That setting doesn’t exist in newer versions of Go4 either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMvK