DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
You are a bright star in your generation! If you are 14 and you have a job there's no doubt that success is in your future, no matter which vocation you pick. Now that's confidence that shines. Congratulations, your good luck is in your ambition and perseverance, and not luck at all.
Wow thanks so much

Reactions: grizzard
I think its a good idea. The thing for you to do would be to go to some of these RV parks and talk to the owner/manager. Take your Mavic with you and show them some footage. Offer to do some video for them (maybe just a few minutes or so). Give them some ideas about what you are thinking about. Let them know that you are open to them giving you input on what they would like to see, etc.

I think they would be very receptive to see what you have to offer them.

Reactions: grizzard
Perhaps. However, looking at pictures or watching video is not being there in first-person.
Ok ... FPV is you prefer. And, it's certainly more enticing than looking at static maps, static pictures, and salesmen selling the sizzle.

I think its a good idea. The thing for you to do would be to go to some of these RV parks and talk to the owner/manager. Take your Mavic with you and show them some footage. Offer to do some video for them (maybe just a few minutes or so). Give them some ideas about what you are thinking about. Let them know that you are open to them giving you input on what they would like to see, etc.

I think they would be very receptive to see what you have to offer them.
I agree ... if they just paid you in meals and site rentals that could be a start ... a person could get his feet wet and probably salt away some ideas, writing off the expenses and telling himself this really is a Super Vacation. Who wouldn't be receptive to your uploading an attractive aerial tour of their baby for a pittance in cost ... at least to begin with until you could get a feel for the market. RV Park owners could advise you what they want depicted to put them in a better light. Upon approval you then upload that to a RV database that eventually gets some traction and possible even attract some advertisers.

The Mavic pics I took 2 months ago at a RV Park is drawing some views according to Google. So my contention is that it is still an idea that could sell. For entrepreneurs younger than me though.

upload_2017-8-22_20-38-15.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard