DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mountain Top Flight up thru the clouds

What fun is it having a drone that will fly 2-3 miles if you never take it 2-3 out? That's like owning a Vette or a Porsche and never driving it faster than 65 mph.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app
I don't disagree with the sentiment, but there a little thing called the law. The FAA is considering loosening these regulations but if we pilots keep ignoring the current law, they are likely to move in the opposite direction - something we absolutely don't want.

Reactions: Prop_Nut
I have to say, a few slight probs aside and several pairs of new props, this thing is outstanding. I live in Boston and its winter, Yet Ive flown this across the ocean 4 miles round trip several times, Ive flown it in snow, in very cold weather and just recently launched it from the white mountains off the peak of a 4000 mile summit and sent it up thru the clouds. Its amazing, its my first drone, picked it up in december off ebay and its a beast Crashed it in the house, outside at 45 in sport mode and again yesterday in sport mode. And its fine, nary a scratch sans a few new sets or props(more on the way) what nan amazing piece of tech, only thing that bothers me is the fact if we have these imagine what the militaries of the world have, swarming tracking un escapable swarm bots.
RFB

Your grammar sucks nuts, its like trying to read a 12 year olds thoughts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard