DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 Propellers - 3rd Party

I sell on Ebay. It states twice in that graphic that you get 4 pcs one of the two for $10.99. If you do not, they need to be reported to Ebay for a terms of service violation.

I sell on Ebay. It states twice in that graphic that you get 4 pcs one of the two for $10.99. If you do not, they need to be reported to Ebay for a terms of service violation.

Lol, it is not my ad. I am not the one selling them.

Go to the ad and try to buy it. That price is not the price for 4. Some ads in China are very tricky with their words. It sounds deceiving sometimes. They make it confusing a bit some times. Like the way you are feeling about this one.

If you really wish to report them then you can go to the ad and see for yourself and report them if you wish.

I'm sorry, I did not mean to imply it was your ad.
I took a look at it and yes it is one of those with the product drop down box. Very deceptive...

If you need to buy so many new props that the price difference is a big deal, it's likely you have other bigger problems!

Going by this statement, should I remove the link I have above to Amazon?
If that is policy, I am sorry and will remove it.

Next,
DJI reminds me of Canon.
I bought a lens, and this is one of them that does not come with a lens hood. First off, for what you pay for the lens, the plastic hood should be included (end rant).
Canon's retail for this little peice of molded plastic is $45.00. You can buy it on B&H for $30.00. I got one on Ebay for $5.00 and free shipping. It fits and works perfect.
If it had anything to do with optical quality, I would pay whatever it takes...

I'm with you on this. There are things I can afford to take the risk on and things I wouldn't even dare to. Like props on my M2P for instance.
I've bought heaps of cheap stuff from China over the past few years and they have (by and large) been excellent for the money. But... as earlier posts said, I'd hate to see my bird drop out of the sky for the sake of a couple of bucks.

Lol, it is not my ad. I am not the one selling them.

Go to the ad and try to buy it. That price is not the price for 4. Some ads in China are very tricky with their words. It sounds deceiving sometimes. They make it confusing a bit some times. Like the way you are feeling about this one.

If you really wish to report them then you can go to the ad and see for yourself and report them if you wish.

Half the time it's an interpretation problem methinks.

I think our phones really track us. So yesterday I spent time on my phone looking at props and it was my first time to stumble upon the carbon fiber props with 3 blades. Well, today I get on youtube on my phone and I have a recommendation video of a youtuber trying to review those blades. How on earth did my phone know I was looking at these carbon fiber props with 3 blades? These our phones do track us.

Well, this is the video. I would love to know the result when he finally does the review.

I think our phones really track us. So yesterday I spent time on my phone looking at props and it was my first time to stumble upon the carbon fiber props with 3 blades. Well, today I get on youtube on my phone and I have a recommendation video of a youtuber trying to review those blades. How on earth did my phone know I was looking at these carbon fiber props with 3 blades? These our phones do track us.

Your phone isn't tracking you, the cookies and ad trackers in whatever internet browsers you use track your searches and web pages visited to target ads to you. It happens whether you're on your phone, a laptop or desktop computer.

It's why Google and Facebook are free but the companies are worth hundreds of billions of dollars.

If you searched for those props using Google Chrome on Google Search, you will likely get videos on it from YouTube owned by ... You guessed it, Google.

Your phone isn't tracking you, the cookies and ad trackers in whatever internet browsers you use track your searches and web pages visited to target ads to you. It happens whether you're on your phone, a laptop or desktop computer.

It's why Google and Facebook are free but the companies are worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
Yes and Google at least claim that by tracking your activity and interests they are able to provide valuable and informative information relating to the stuff you're interested in. Funny though, they never mention the tens of millions they earn by doing that.
Wish I'd invented Google.

I was like yourself. I will try these cheaper blades. Save a few quid.. im mow over 300 quid out of pocket after just 1/4 of my cheap investment decided it was not up to the job. I will never use aftermarket parts again and i am still nervous when i fly it.. really not worth few quid.

I just saw these and decided to post here.

I wonder if these will hurt flight time a lot. That is a lot of blades. If this was $10 for a full set, I would order it immediately just because it was that cheap and I just wanted to play with it and see. What do you think about it?

eOyXaKS.jpg

SSdIRWO.jpg

I tried them and there was too much vibration, plus my drone would drop about 2-3 feet in 1 second after braking to a full stop. They are also super stiff, the OEMs flex.

Reactions: noosaguy
Lol, nothing is being twisted. But some of these ads are tricky.

Get on the ad on ebay and try to buy 4 props. That is when you will see the real price which is about $20.

So it is not $10.99 for 4. The $10.99 price is only for 2.
Yes that is an option, but I saw you can also find a set of 4 for the same price.

Could you explain why do you need so many props? What do you do with your drones?

Well, I was being a big shot one time trying to impress my friends once. Don't try to blow leaves out of your gutter with a Mavic Pro!!...ha. That was 3 props. So, you tend to stock up after a set or 2 have been broken.;)

Well, this is the video. I would love to know the result when he finally does the review.

Goggle is watching you all the time - I try to use DuckDuckGo most of the time...

Reactions: Craig540
my not so in depth analysis of knock-offs vs genuine.
The build quality of the genuine DJI is almost perfect wrt build artifact on the rivets and other rough spots.
The blade is stiffer than the knock-offs. I have gotten two different prop sets and one was rougher than the other in terms of build quality, so it varies. I am not sure what the greater flexibility of the prop means for flying. I will have to wait till I get another set of DJI as I destroyed the originals. Both are the same thickness, so the difference is in the material used.
I would think the greatest difference would manifest itself in climb speed and maybe hovering stability.

Goggle is watching you all the time - I try to use DuckDuckGo most of the time...
I proved that to myself when I built a local DNS with a Raspberry pi. Most every time I did a google search it came back with an error because the DNS was programmed to not translate data collection sites. It never happened with Duck Duck Go.

Well, I was being a big shot one time trying to impress my friends once. Don't try to blow leaves out of your gutter with a Mavic Pro!!...ha. That was 3 props. So, you tend to stock up after a set or 2 have been broken.;)
HA, yeah I tried that to. It did work much better with my P3S. The Mavic 2 has a lot less downdraft requiring getting too close to be effective or safe for props.

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark