DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My first Mavic Air2 Video

Nice, a voice commentary would have bee really nice , 1000 years of Art work formed from Rain wind and Erosion. Lots to talk about , with some nice cine edits. A great location and a great start

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Nice work Steve. Very beautiful countryside. Any birds of prey around to scoop up the odd Jack rabbit? Music just right and I liked the titles too. Brilliant, even out there you have a couple of yellow warning signs to ensure motorists don’t take out pedestrian-unless it’s windy doubt any pedestrian would miss an approaching vehicle! Thanks for sharing.

Nice work Steve. Very beautiful countryside. Any birds of prey around to scoop up the odd Jack rabbit? Music just right and I liked the titles too. Brilliant, even out there you have a couple of yellow warning signs to ensure motorists don’t take out pedestrian-unless it’s windy doubt any pedestrian would miss an approaching vehicle! Thanks for sharing.
Not a lot of wild life to be seen in that particular area, although my wife and I have hiked it many times. The birds of prey, particularly bald eagles are to be seen during the winter months at times over close to Parowan hanging out by the alfalfa fields. About a month ago we saw a rattler back in the hills about a mile from the paved road. When you travel up to the nearby mountains, the more wildlife you will see including deer, elk, porcupines, etc.

Thanks for your kind words on the video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark