DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my first mavic flight & video! LMK what you think

Looks cool, beautiful spot for a shoot. It's great to see how much fun you were having with it and how enthusiastic you are about using the Mavic Pro. Some nifty work going on in post there too!

I've only had mine for a couple of months so I've still got lots to learn myself so please take my comments with a pinch of salt, cos I don't really know much.

My only two tips would be:
1) pre flight checklist, make sure you adapt settings for each individual flight. Video and Flight settings. Things like the return to home altitude, loss of connectivity settings etc etc...

2) dial down the yaw sensitivity in advanced settings, EXP to make those pans silly smooth, it can be really snatchy when you first play with it. I'm finding that I'm slowly getting used to it but lower sensitivity has helped a lot. Some people on here just plain refuse to use yaw while filming with their Mavic Pro and consequently don't use their Mavic Pro for panning shots but they're a lot pickier and more discerning than I am! I only use mine for fun and as a good reason to get out of the house and go places so it's perfectly adequate for my needs.

I love your work though, looks like you had fun making it. Thanks for sharing!

Fly safe!

Reactions: mikey201
Dang dog. I heard mad wind in the background...Be careful flying in those conditions...pretty cool otherwise.

thanks guys and thanks for the tips.my first flight i didnt really look through the settings cus i was excited lol but tomorrow im gonna fly it cus its gonna be nice out and ill look through them

Dang dog. I heard mad wind in the background...Be careful flying in those conditions...pretty cool otherwise.
yea it was a little windy but not too windy. my sony camera mics picks up wind easy lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan