DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My First Mavic Flight

chadgauge

Reactions
My wife and are are in the process of building a new home.
I initially bought a cheap drone from Amazon with the intent to document progress.
Needless to say I was not happy with the drone and video quality. I ended up sending it back and buying a mavic 3 classic.

Here’s the video from my first and second flights with the Mavic. Not great I know, but understand, it was only my second and third time flying.

Lignum Lot

I initially bought a cheap drone from Amazon with the intent to document progress.
Needless to say I was not happy with the drone and video quality. I ended up sending it back and buying a mavic 3 classic.

Here’s the video from my first and second flights with the Mavic. Not great I know, but understand, it was only my second and third time flying.

Lignum Lot
I thought the video wasn't bad, I suggest making it only 2-3 minutes long. Think it will be very colorful in the fall. Happy flying. 😊

Reactions: chadgauge

Lignum Lot
Surprised there are no comments yet! First, it's a beautiful site, and I am sort of envious. On the other hand, tons of questions arise. Where do you get phone service, electric, water, put waste, TV reception, etc. Who builds the road, plows the snow, delivers the mail? Where (how close) is the nearest grocery store, etc. The flying Wass just fine and really shows the enormity of the lot and the isolation. For me, I'd prefer civilization nearby. But the advantage is that nobody will complain about your drone there!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
My wife and are in the process of building a new home.

Lignum Lot
Good for the first attempt spend a month or two learning how to fly, and then start paying attention to the settings for the camera, the goal would be to learn how to fly and hold that remote control, like a seven-year-old holds a joystick,

Reactions: chadgauge
Great video, Can you make and save a waypoint flight so you can can do the same exact flight every time?
I plan on setting up waypoints this weekend for both still photos and video. I would like to put together a time lapse video of the building progress when it's all said and done.

Reactions: jduga
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13