DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first paid job!

My $0.02 since you asked for it ;)

- Add some gimbal buffer in your settings to get rid of the hard stops at the end of movement
- edit out any jerky moves (0:53)
- I'd start with a wider establishing shot to give an idea of the location, then go closer
- the crossfades seemed a little too drawn out.. (0:20)
- the last shot is way longer than it needs to be (a full minute)
- watch your histogram around large bright areas - 1:15 is half blown out but that's down to the lack of dynamic range on the camera
- include some low shots.. not every shots needs to be completely obviously from a drone, plus the buyer will never see it from that perspective

And most importantly.. get advice from someone who actually knows what they're talking about

My $0.02 since you asked for it ;)

- Add some gimbal buffer in your settings to get rid of the hard stops at the end of movement
- edit out any jerky moves (0:53)
- I'd start with a wider establishing shot to give an idea of the location, then go closer
- the crossfades seemed a little too drawn out.. (0:20)
- the last shot is way longer than it needs to be (a full minute)
- watch your histogram around large bright areas - 1:15 is half blown out but that's down to the lack of dynamic range on the camera
- include some low shots.. not every shots needs to be completely obviously from a drone, plus the buyer will never see it from that perspective

And most importantly.. get advice from someone who actually knows what they're talking about

SUPER helpful advice and link. Thank you so much for the constructive criticism and advice! I didn't even KNOW it was possible to add gimbal buffer to soften the hard stops at the end of my movements! (Furiously Googling where these settings are because I've wanted to do this since day 2 with my Mavic!!)

Wow! I envy you. After reding craft resumes reviews I wanted to order a resume and get a job in a good company. But I don't have enough experince, so I'm worried. You got a pretty good video, especially since this is your first work at a new place. But you need to work a little on the logic of the selection of frames in order not to return to the same places and positions many times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke