DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first week with Mavic in 30 seconds

miemo

Reactions

It was too windy today to go out and fly, so instead I spent some time on Premiere Pro and hacked together a quick compilation of the best shots I took during my first week with DJI Mavic Pro, my first-ever drone.

Note that the clips don't really represent what the Mavic is truly capable of. As I was mostly focusing on learning to fly, I left all the camera settings on full auto which is far from optimal if you aim for the best image quality. Also I'm still trying out different recording settings to see which would be most optimal, and what kind of post-processing workflow would best suit the recordings. Loads to learn still. Plus I was often too busy with the flight controls to spend enough time on composing the shots, which is painfully apparent in some of the shots. (And I kind of suck at editing with Premiere, which is also painfully apparent here and there )

All shot as 2.7K @ 30fps, D-Cinelike, with various sharpness+contrast+saturation settings. Conformed to 24fps and downscaled to 1080p, color graded manually.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78