DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Pro controller wont calibrate.

BigDaddy505

Reactions
I have the latest firmware and have had NO accidents, crashes, water contact and NO problems. All the sudden I have lost control of my drone. I am told to calibrate yet it fails every single time. I have reinstalled my app as I was told. Still have bad issues. This all happened overnight and again, I have not had any crashes or anything to hurt the drone.

I have the latest firmware and have had NO accidents, crashes, water contact and NO problems. All the sudden I have lost control of my drone. I am told to calibrate yet it fails every single time. I have reinstalled my app as I was told. Still have bad issues. This all happened overnight and again, I have not had any crashes or anything to hurt the drone.

Try to do the RC calibration without the Mavic turned on.

Reactions: dudedownunder
What is an rc calibration?

The heading on your thread says your Mavic Pro controller won't calibrate. RC stands for remote controller. You probably need to calibrate the sticks and you need to do this without the Mavic connected.

If what I perfectly explained had been read right from the start you would see that the reason I wrote this because the remote control calibration won't work.
I've asked what I should do. This is why I wish people would read things and not into things. Wasn't that much of a mystery as to what I was asking.
THE FRIGGIN RC CALIBRATION KEEPS FAILING AND WILL NOT WORK.
Thanks for wasting my time.

Reactions: TerryJ
What exactly does your App tell you when you are connected to the Drone.
Calibrate what for instance.
IMU
Compass
Remote Controller
People are trying to be helpful but more info would be good

I've had it fail a few times (Android) as well and I don't know why. Works fine on my ipad mini, not much of a solution though, I know.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky