DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new Mavic arrives friday! Wait, it's not?

Coach1

Reactions
I finally pulled the trigger on a Mavic Pro on Monday. It's supposed to arrive on Friday but... when I placed the order It used my old address, which I caught and changed the street address but forgot to change the City and Zip. Ugh! Called and Emailed DJI. They cannot change the shipping address because I used Paypal? Called Paypal, they cannot do anything and told me to contact the seller and have them cancel the order. Double UGH! Called Fedex and asked how a shipment gets out the door to an address that does not even exist? They didn't have an answer. So now I need to wait for FedEx to realize the address doesn't exist, then for them to return the item to DJI, then wait for DJI to credit my account and then re-order. Hopefully I'll get my hands on a Mavic by April.

Do you have a special pillow that you can use just for crying? Break it out :(. Tough break, man.

Ah, to heck with it i'm not waiting! Ordered another one with correct shipping.

Ah, to heck with it i'm not waiting! Ordered another one with correct shipping.
And with that, you just cursed it. It will turn out the address as a freak coincidence exists and that you just gifted a Mavic to some stranger. :p

Wow that sucks, I feel your pain.
The only good thing is that it went VIA Fedex. If it had been USPS you could have kissed your money goodbye. I do not know if their are enough adjectives in the English dictionary to sum up how crappy USPS service is.

For example right now I have a personal mavic related package in my hand that still shows the arrival date as March 3rd. If I look at the Tracking it has not moved from 2 weeks ago when the company delivered it to USPS. This is just one example. I cannot tell you how many times they have attempted to deliver packages at 8pm to our offices and then notify us that "Business was closed" well Duh yes most offices are closed at 8pm. Then they come the next day and do the same thing. In one case we had to have a staff member stay until 9pm because they said the third attempt was the last and we needed the part desperately.

At this point we have stickers on the office walls that say "NO USPS SHIPPING" If a company says they only ship USPS we go to another supplier.

Rob

I finally pulled the trigger on a Mavic Pro on Monday. It's supposed to arrive on Friday but... when I placed the order It used my old address, which I caught and changed the street address but forgot to change the City and Zip. Ugh! Called and Emailed DJI. They cannot change the shipping address because I used Paypal? Called Paypal, they cannot do anything and told me to contact the seller and have them cancel the order. Double UGH! Called Fedex and asked how a shipment gets out the door to an address that does not even exist? They didn't have an answer. So now I need to wait for FedEx to realize the address doesn't exist, then for them to return the item to DJI, then wait for DJI to credit my account and then re-order. Hopefully I'll get my hands on a Mavic by April.

sad story :(

my friend sent back the third mavic to the dji three weeks ago because very serious problems again. he waiting for a good mavic since december 1.

Follow up: I was able to pick up my original order from FEDex yesterday! Called FEDex to see what the hold up on returning the item was. They said the address was incorrect (DUH!) and that they could return to seller or I could pick it up from the FEDex location. My second order hadnt shipped yet so I cancled that too. Now to wait for some decent weather to play around with it. Too windy yesterday and today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony