DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new Mavic Pro is useless! Disappointed!

Some users have reported signal loss if the remote is too near to the Mavic. Does it also happen if you will go into another room with the remote than the Mavic is placed?

Hi!

I've had my Mavic now for a week and it's totally unusable. Nothing but problems. Drives me crazy.

During flight at the first location it changed randomly and constantly to ATTI mode due to magnetic interference. Satellite count and GPS signal seemed fine. Impossible to fly in windy turbulent conditions in ATTI mode.

At the next location the GPS mode stayed on but now it constantly lost signal to my phone for some reason. The controller worked fine but no image on my iPhone 6+. I tried to reconnect the phone, the pic came back and a few seconds later the screen went black and signal lost. WTF?!

If this continues I have no use for this drone and I will send it back. Anyone else had similar problems? The drone has the latest updates.

I will give you $800 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: klangford
It seems like there are a lot of people with the same problem when I checked some YouTube videos. Seems like a software bug or some other problem with the DJI GO 4 app. And by the way. It tells me to calibrate the compass before every flight. That is weird too...

It is common to get the compass calibration message when you are inside which you seem to be. If you calibrate the compass correctly outside and turn it all on outside you shouldn't get the message.
On the disconnection issue, turn off screen rotation.

What? Please show a correlation between an improperly formatted SD card and the problems the OP is having.

Actually Jake is 100% correct. There have been reports going back to the Phantom 3 of all kinds of strange issues that basically boil down to a corrupt SD card. Correlation or not, it's usually the first thing to try when troubleshooting issues like this.

have you read the DJI manual ? not being sarcastic, just a thought

Can you return it and get money back? Mine was also band new from box and had problems. Im thinking of getting my money back if the replacement drone is also a bad one or a used one. DJI cs sucks man

I recently had the video transmission issue when I switched to another cable during a battery swap. Turns out, in my case, if it's not a MFI certified cable then the picture won't consistently display. Try a certified Apple cable and see what happens.

I
Hi!

I've had my Mavic now for a week and it's totally unusable. Nothing but problems. Drives me crazy.

During flight at the first location it changed randomly and constantly to ATTI mode due to magnetic interference. Satellite count and GPS signal seemed fine. Impossible to fly in windy turbulent conditions in ATTI mode.

At the next location the GPS mode stayed on but now it constantly lost signal to my phone for some reason. The controller worked fine but no image on my iPhone 6+. I tried to reconnect the phone, the pic came back and a few seconds later the screen went black and signal lost. WTF?!

If this continues I have no use for this drone and I will send it back. Anyone else had similar problems? The drone has the latest updates.

I spent weeks blaming the drone for similar problems, then changed mobile devices from Samsung tab to iPhone and had no problems at all. Now I'm using the Nvidia Shield. Strange you are having problems using an iphone. My conclusion was the data volume was just too much for my tablet. Shield is made to keep up with the most demanding VR games.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21