DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Navigation System Error after crash

joshkarp

Reactions
Hi all, new Mavic Pro owner here that could use some help! I recently crashed my drone into a building. The damage was 2 broken arms, broken gimbal stabilizer and a few props. I replaced all of the above and everything was ok! I was able to take off successfully inside my house. After that though, I noticed the white wire on the rear compass had been disconnected, so I ordered a new unit, plugged it in and now I'm getting the "Navigation System Error,Check Redundancy State" message. I've tried downgrading / upgrading the firmware, letting it sit powered on in a wide open field, calibrating the compass, etc and it's still in the same state. I have good GPS signals as seen in the image below, so I assume that means that both compasses are working correctly and the rear one I replaced was not a bad unit, correct? Any pointers here to get me up and running again?

I apologize if there is more info that I'm not listing here that would be helpful. If there is, just let me know! Thanks in advance for any and all help!

...Josh
error.jpgmain.jpgcompass.jpgimu.jpg

Have you called/contacted DJI? I have found this to be very helpful. Failing that get a qualified repairman’s opinion/help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One