DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters for Mavic

They won't be out until next month, but they can be pre-ordered here.

But what you can tell about weight of Taco and PolarPro?
PolarPro heavier. Or difference not make big difference ?
PolarPro UV/ND Cinematic - 1.4g, ND-1g
Taco - 0.7g

Reactions: hotrodm73
But what you can tell about weight of Taco and PolarPro?
PolarPro heavier. Or difference not make big difference ?
PolarPro UV/ND Cinematic - 1.4g, ND-1g
Taco - 0.7g
I can tell you there is zero performance differences between the ranges of 0 to 1.95 grams
We have done extensive testing on gimbal movement between these weights and there is not a difference.
I personally was the one doing the testing on the weight ranges, the Mavic can surprisingly handle a lot of weight.

Jeff

Reactions: Andrejs
Between taco rc and pgytech, which one do u think is better?
I did not receive the PGYTECH filters I ordered yet, so I really cannot recommend them over the TACO-RC filters. TACO-RC filters have always worked well for me in the past, so I would buy them sight unseen if these were my only two options.

But polar pro is considered expensive. Between taco rc and pgytech, which one do u think is better?

I ordered the PGY filters over 3 weeks ago, and a couple days later I ordered the Tacos. The Taco set came in 3 days from NJ. The PGY set shipped from China and have been sitting at the "Origin Post" in China ever since. Unless you want to wait a month or more for delivery, I'd go with the Tacos.

I did not receive the PGYTECH filters I ordered yet, so I really cannot recommend them over the TACO-RC filters. TACO-RC filters have always worked well for me in the past, so I would buy them sight unseen if these were my only two options.
So this time you want to try the pgytech? Nice :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered the PGY filters over 3 weeks ago, and a couple days later I ordered the Tacos. The Taco set came in 3 days from NJ. The PGY set shipped from China and have been sitting at the "Origin Post" in China ever since. Unless you want to wait a month or more for delivery, I'd go with the Tacos.
Ohhh..I reside in Singapore so I don't know which brand will be delivered first. Ok, I will check on that. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

So this time you want to try the pgytech? Nice :)
I usually try all of the commonly purchased brands. That way I know what to recommend when people ask ;)

Reactions: Birdman5280
Still looking for someone to tell me what method polarpro uses to hold to the camera? Tacos use some kind of foam.
Any help?

Still looking for someone to tell me what method polarpro uses to hold to the camera? Tacos use some kind of foam.
Any help?
Polar Pro holds in place with an insert, kind a coil. Not quite convenient to be changing it every day.
Taco filters are lighter and don't fit so tight.

Reactions: Starz
Any help?
It is a metal flexion coil, it may be a little tighter fitting on some cameras due to variance, but it is built for longevity.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Jeff

Reactions: Gixxer750

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31