DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

!!!! Need Drone Footage from San Francisco

fotosled

Reactions
Hi,

I was flying my Mavic 2 Pro in San Francisco yesterday and unfortunately, it got disconnected and lost, it never returned home. I really need some drone footage from San Francisco for my project. Can anybody help? Ready to discuss all the details.

Thank you

You don't have any of the footage saved on your phone? I mean its not going to be the greatest quality but maybe still good enough?

I've got SF footage. What do you need specifically?

Reactions: charliesRig
You don't have any of the footage saved on your phone? I mean its not going to be the greatest quality but maybe still good enough?
No. Unfortunately, I don't. The cache was full and I haven't cleared it before the flight.

There are brainiacs here who may be able to help you find your Bird if you provide your log. DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
I looked at the "find your drone" section and saw that it might have landed on the roof of the hotel but no one saw it there and when people at the hotel allowed me to check the roof, I didn't find it there myself either. Is the DJI Flight Log different from "find your drone" thing?

I looked at the "find your drone" section and saw that it might have landed on the roof of the hotel but no one saw it there and when people at the hotel allowed me to check the roof, I didn't find it there myself either. Is the DJI Flight Log different from "find your drone" thing?
Yes, very much so.

Reactions: charliesRig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400