DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[NEED HELP] Mavic Pro Platinum noisy / Grainy footage

oXyg3d0n

Reactions
Hey there, I bought a Mavic Pro Platinum a few weeks ago.
I got a lot of footage and ALL OF IT has this grain / noise in it:
Already tweaked my settings to optimal ( 1 -1 -1) and DLOG in 4K 30FPS with ISO on 100 and 1/60 Shutterspeed and also using the Polarpro polarized ND filters. And yes i cleaned the camera using this thing included in the Polarpro filter set.
Is this much noise / grain normal to any extend or should I ask for a new drone?
Already heard of NEAT Video but that's going to be around 130 EUR for me so quite expensive.
I appreciate any Help, thanks
Some more footage attached

Hey there, I bought a Mavic Pro Platinum a few weeks ago.
I got a lot of footage and ALL OF IT has this grain / noise in it:
Already tweaked my settings to optimal ( 1 -1 -1) and DLOG in 4K 30FPS with ISO on 100 and 1/60 Shutterspeed and also using the Polarpro polarized ND filters. And yes i cleaned the camera using this thing included in the Polarpro filter set.
Is this much noise / grain normal to any extend or should I ask for a new drone?
Already heard of NEAT Video but that's going to be around 130 EUR for me so quite expensive.
I appreciate any Help, thanks
Some more footage attached

Does it look like that without the filter? You may be getting sunlight backscatter from the rear of the filter. Hard shot to get without a coated filter.

Does it look like that without the filter? You may be getting sunlight backscatter from the rear of the filter. Hard shot to get without a coated filter.
Yes, it does. But i can't get the shot without the filter that's the problem. I don't think it's because o the filter since the noise is there even without a filter
I already have a very high quality filter so I don't know what it could be or if that's just normal?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661