Join Us Now

Need MP2 Pro/Zoom video samples WITH Video Caption activated

wanderer

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mydroneviewer.com
I'd like to verify that DroneViewer is compatible with the new Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom models and need help from the community. Could someone please send me a short 4K, 30fps sample from their Mavic 2 with Video Caption turned on? Video Caption is a setting in the Go app that makes the drone store its telemetry, either in an SRT file or inside the movie file itself. Hopefully this setting is available for the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom.

For your troubles I will send the first person who responds a free registration code for DroneViewer. That goes for both Pro and Zoom.

Some requests for good sample video:
  1. Make sure Video Caption setting is ON in the Go App
  2. Make sure Video capture is 4K 30fps
  3. Before take off, make sure you have a GPS lock
  4. Fly out at least 500 meters from home and vary altitude and speed
  5. Limit movie to 1 or 2 minutes to keep file size small
With Video Caption on, the MP2 *may* create an SRT file for each movie file. If it does, the SRT file will be in the same directory as the movie file on the SD card. Please send the two files to me via WeTransfer (email address [email protected]). If no SRT files are on the SD card and you're sure Video Caption was enabled, then the SRT data is embedded in movie file itself. In that case, just send me the movie file.

Thanks!
John

Reactions: cpokrywka
Good suggestion, but unfortunately Tom's sample movies don't appear to have SRT information.

Offer still stands.

I'd like to verify that DroneViewer is compatible with the new Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom models and need help from the community. Could someone please send me a short 4K, 30fps sample from their Mavic 2 with Video Caption turned on? Video Caption is a setting in the Go app that makes the drone store its telemetry, either in an SRT file or inside the movie file itself. Hopefully this setting is available for the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom.

For your troubles I will send the first person who responds a free registration code for DroneViewer. That goes for both Pro and Zoom.

Some requests for good sample video:
  1. Make sure Video Caption setting is ON in the Go App
  2. Make sure Video capture is 4K 30fps
  3. Before take off, make sure you have a GPS lock
  4. Fly out at least 500 meters from home and vary altitude and speed
  5. Limit movie to 1 or 2 minutes to keep file size small
With Video Caption on, the MP2 *may* create an SRT file for each movie file. If it does, the SRT file will be in the same directory as the movie file on the SD card. Please send the two files to me via WeTransfer (email address [email protected]). If no SRT files are on the SD card and you're sure Video Caption was enabled, then the SRT data is embedded in movie file itself. In that case, just send me the movie file.

Thanks!
John

I emailed you a video clip and SRT file. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying