DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never bought from B&H Photo... should i?

I guess you got your answer,

Whoah, yes indeed I did! Thanks everyone for your considered feedback, everyone, and taking the time. I've put in my order and canceled Amazon. I may end up going there first in the future.

Once again, thanks y'all!

As others say, there is no more credible company than B&H. They are great and earn their good reputation.
Also, get their Payboo card. B&H Payboo is a rewards credit card that instantly rebates US sales tax on purchases.

Reading this thread I'm pretty amazed at the total agreement being expressed. It's unusual to see so many opinions in union without a single dissenting voice. That speaks very highly of the company, IMHO. Count me in with all you guys.

As a Canadian, one of the things I like about ordering from BH is that they have the option to pre-pay customs duties so as to save the hassle and time delay when things come across the border.

Reactions: Torque
Ok if in stock, I have ordered twice and after purchase got email saying back ordered. Currently on day 49 waiting for gimbal.

You have gotten some great references about B&H. I do not need to say much more that has not been said, but B&H is trusted and reputable. I personally deal with them anytime their prices are inline with retail as my first preferred place to shop.

Whoah, yes indeed I did! Thanks everyone for your considered feedback, everyone, and taking the time. I've put in my order and canceled Amazon. I may end up going there first in the future.

Once again, thanks y'all!
Enjoy the Avata 2! It will take longer to get the firmware updated than it will for B&H to ship it to you! : )

For some unknown reason, my Avata 2 order with Amazon keeps getting delayed. B&H Photo has them in stock with free 2-day shipping.

I'm contemplating canceling my Amazon order, and buying from B&H... Should I? If you've bought from them, did you have a good experience? If you've returned anything, how was that experience? One of the reasons I like to purchase from Amazon is the generous, easy return policy and process. However I rarely ever use it, pretty much only if something is defective.

I await your thoughts...
I'll chime in.BH is excellent in all regards.Have very knowledgeable people on staff.Nothing against Amazon but it's a great idea to support a store that has knowledge.have hadless than stellar expeience with Adorama.BH and KEH are great places to buy used.

For some unknown reason, my Avata 2 order with Amazon keeps getting delayed. B&H Photo has them in stock with free 2-day shipping.

I'm contemplating canceling my Amazon order, and buying from B&H... Should I? If you've bought from them, did you have a good experience? If you've returned anything, how was that experience? One of the reasons I like to purchase from Amazon is the generous, easy return policy and process. However I rarely ever use it, pretty much only if something is defective.

I await your thoughts...
I have purchased camera, camera accessories and Mac computers from them. Never had issues with deliveries or products. Never had to return an item, so no experience on that front. One thing worth noting is that if you use their B&H Payboo credit card, they will not charge any service fees and they will waive State Sales Taxes (at least they do for my state, Texas). I opened up the credit card account on my last Mac purchase without any issues.

Reactions: mavic3usa
I have purchased camera, camera accessories and Mac computers from them. Never had issues with deliveries or products. Never had to return an item, so no experience on that front. One thing worth noting is that if you use their B&H Payboo credit card, they will not charge any service fees and they will waive State Sales Taxes (at least they do for my state, Texas). I opened up the credit card account on my last Mac purchase without any issues.
Just want to clarify before the haters jump in claiming you are still responsible for sales tax even though you are not charged (which is true in most cases). However, Payboo covers the sales tax for you which means they do not have to collect any extra money from the buyer but instead they charge you and then they refund the amount (as you can see in my example). As a buyer, you are not responsible for anything further with that transaction.

Details: B&H Payboo Card | How the Credit Card Works to Save the Tax

I have a question. Since all of the prices are very close or the same, why not just purchase from the DJI website when others are waiting for stock. I got my Avata 2 in 2 days with free shipping and no sales tax. It is signature required on delivery. Same with my Mavic Classic and Controller 3.

B&H is great to deal with. Honest, dependable and quick. Get the payboo card and save yourself some money.

Since all of the prices are very close or the same, why not just purchase from the DJI website when others are waiting for stock. I got my Avata 2 in 2 days with free shipping and no sales tax.
I bought most of my drones direct from DJI. Always have stock and they ship fast. 25+ drones now and never had a problem.

Reactions: TonyPHX
B and H is a phenomenal place to do business with. Just bought a 2400 Nikkor lens from them yesterday the 20th and it arrived at my door today, **** near teleported me my item.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondprofessionals