DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

Flying for almost 2 months, 85 flights , 210 km and no crashes.

Had a couple of scary moments over the past 8 months, but no crashes.

I lost one 350QX years ago due to a faulty propeller design flaw. They replaced it. One of the first commercially available 300+ class quads.

I've had over 2 dozen quads and hexes since then and never have had a landing that wasn't like a butterfly with sore feets. I've been flying 30 years a started flying helis when hardly anybody even knew what they were (RC, of course). I still have every quad and hex I have ever purchased and actively fly most of them, the last addition to the stable being the Mavic Pro about 2 weeks ago.

You wanna talk about hurt feelings? Drop a $15k turbine from pattern altitude at 160MPH+ and watch it burn in jet fuel and there's not even enough left to pick up in a garbage bag. THAT'LL hurt your feelings. Been there. Done that. Got 2 t-shirts.

Reactions: JtrJr
You wanna talk about hurt feelings? Drop a $15k turbine from pattern altitude at 160MPH+ and watch it burn in jet fuel and there's not even enough left to pick up in a garbage bag. THAT'LL hurt your feelings. Been there. Done that. Got 2 t-shirts.

WOW! Now THAT would hurt!!

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Owned it almost 3 months now. 30 flights. Had a hard landing once. It was dark and I had it on sports mode. I pulled up but a little too late. Mavic bounced off the lawn (plush grass). Zero damages to the Mavic or the gimbal. I don't think I can count that as a crash.

I must confess I crashed once, i was bored and got wreckless and crashed into a sapling, it was only maybe 3 feet off the ground and fell on to some soft grass. No damage to anything.

Flying since H3-2D gimbal days - no crash. I have to admit, i fly less now since there are less places to fly due to restrictions and (ignorant) people.

Never crashed my mavic done more than 42 miles of extensive flying in mountains an urban areas, chasing MTB races following boat races .... No need to be a crash test dummy if u know the limitations of the craft

Reactions: Flyboy1950
Never crashed a multi-rotor larger than my racing drones . Been flying the Mavic since January and drones since 2010 . The Mavic is super simple to operate and far superior to what was available even a few years ago .

I've seen more than a few posts make references to a poll. Any help on how I can find how to access it. I've scoured the app with no success!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom