DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

How many flights?
leaving it in the cupboard for 5 years doesnt count

also Id touch wood after posting this thread. it happens to the best

There are two and exactly two kinds of RC aircraft. Those that have crashed, and those that are going to crash.

Only one near crash but OA saved me. Otherwise, I'm clean. I fly mainly at the beach so the only thing to really worry about, in regards to height, are the condos and sailboat masts.

Not yet . . .

Flying my mavic since 01/23, 138 flights, and never seen a thread like this one... get creative !!!!

I want to know how many crashes would happen if we didn't have all the flight stabilities that the mp has? Like the Walkera Runner 250 I had/have (it's in the closet, never to return) which by the way had no stability. The minute you let go of the left stick, it was in the dirt. But per the thread here. No crashes with the mp!

Did all my crashing with my Phantom 2....since then a Phantom P3P, Mavic, and a Spark.....no crashes.

I'm just getting started (3 flights so far) so this doesn't really count (no crashes). But...I did come too close for comfort the first time I tried sport mode (halfway through my second ever flight).

2 crashes, my own fault, only damage on the propellers

873 flights (Phantoms and Mavic and Spark) and 3 crashes, all fatal:
1 P2 motor failure
1 P3P battery failure caused by bad firmware - DJI replaced
1 Mavic crash caused by pilot error

crashed every time with helis (always took a cardboard box with me to bring the bits home)
crashed every rc car
crashed every glider
crashed 3 times with last quad
never crashed mavic (yet)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member