DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

Not a single crash since December and more than 50 hours flight time.
Only "accidents":
- A rear propeller stroke a stone after landing, just a scratch on propeller
- A propeller cut a quite thin branch when flying under a tree, no damage.

I received mine in November and did one initial Compass calibration. Since then I have had hundreds of flights without a crash. The thing is rock solid.

450 active flights, 66 hours, 1200km, all props, batteries etc. still original and no crash!

I own two types of aircraft - the one's that I haven't crashed, and the one's that I've crashed! Fortunately, I've never crashed my Mavic Pro:)

Flying since May, dozens of flights; no crashes. Seems a silly question -- why would a Mavic crash?

Lots of hours and no crashes. Even handed the controller to a twitchy 12yr old once (never had been exposed to electronic games or RC flight) and he didn't crash it. o_O

All these pilots must be hugging a tree. (Knock on wood). A crash is even as simple as it tipping over on its side during landing.

Reactions: The FlynFool
All these pilots must be hugging a tree. (Knock on wood). A crash is even as simple as it tipping over on its side during landing.

I've flipped on first flight and once or twice on landing with a couple builds, but never have crashed a DJI. Have a P3S and the Mavic. Usually it's a retarded build or programming/tuning issue.

Speaking of hugging trees, I did tip prune a tulip poplar with a ZMR250 once. Spun me around and was mere luck that I regained control. I did most of my crashing on simulators, lol.

Reactions: 61copter

Hasn't happened to me. Even manual landings after the RC reported 'not safe to land' have been incident-free. Actually quite hard to see how the drone could 'tip onto its side' unless it had been modified in some way.

Reactions: 61copter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer