DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New AIR 3 Wet Suits Shipping : The new Bolt Wet Suits are AWESOME !!!

The Rescue Jackets help you instantly identify a horizontal plane allowing for a more Precise flights.

Here is Tight line over the ground and over the water and you will find without the Rescue Jacket its extremely difficult to judge the distances without it.

Just doing these simple manuvers are much more easily done with the Rescue Jackets .

Think you will find this flying clean lines is much easily done with the Rescue jacket.

Some more clean lines over the water .

to much fun . people were coming out of the bar asking if it can fly ?

Should be easy to see that the Rescue Jackets are the # 1 Utility Tool in our arsenal.

CleanShot 2024-02-27 at 00.49.49.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, and fly closer to the BIg Waves.

Reactions: Torque
The Rescue Jacket has nothing to do with image ?

The Phantomrain Rescue Jacket allows you to Land on the Water , Increase your Visual Line of Sight and alow you to fly tighter lines from the water or ground.

Allows you to Hand Catch safely and easily and land on the snow / mud or Sand,

We considrer it to be the # 1 Utility Tool and hoping to be Sponsored in NAZARE Big Waves Tournaments.
Very Excited about this, long time coming. 🎆

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water , and get closer to the Big Waves than ever before.
LOS is increased by height. Scientifically proven. Not by the amount of schwag I put on a viewing lens. Some serious sensationalism in your ad. I can hand catch my drone just fine.

• Wow
LOS is increased by height. Scientifically proven. Not by the amount of schwag I put on a viewing lens. Some serious sensationalism in your ad. I can hand catch my drone just fine.
not sure why you are hammering this so much, just move on.

the wet suits were super helpful on my air2 and air2s with the design change for air3 and Mavic 3 (battery in back) less useful but hell just from a skin that i don't care about getting wet and warped i still appreciate it and thinking about one for my air 3 if i can get army green lol.

A lot of drone accessory's that are not needed and this is one of them that has some purpose but end of the day if you don't want it don't buy it. Also, holding them with the neoprene is a better experience from my end lol.

/rant

Reactions: Krrr and Torque

the wet suits were super helpful on my air2 and air2s with the design change for air3 and Mavic 3 (battery in back) less useful but hell just from a skin that i don't care about getting wet and warped i still appreciate it and thinking about one for my air 3 if i can get army green lol.

A lot of drone accessory's that are not needed and this is one of them that has some purpose but end of the day if you don't want it don't buy it. Also, holding them with the neoprene is a better experience from my end lol.

/rant
Yes, Army Green , working on the Unit now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water an Fly Army Green.

Last edited:

/rant

Lets see what you think about this, Im going to add the Camo Green to the Roster as I really like it , You can do all Camo Green or Contrast it with the Black Parts but it looks simiar to the Truck an I like the New Color.

For gods sake dont loose it in the Bush , lol

CleanShot 2024-02-27 at 20.44.44.jpg

Lets just make sure I got this color down .

CleanShot 2024-02-27 at 20.49.01.jpg

CleanShot 2024-02-27 at 20.58.16.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and hide in the bush.

Last edited:
Lets see what you think about this, Im going to add the Camo Green to the Roster as I really like it , You can do all Camo Green or Contrast it with the Black Parts but it looks simiar to the Truck an I like the New Color.

For gods sake dont loose it in the Bush , lol

View attachment 173015

Lets just make sure I got this color down .

View attachment 173016

View attachment 173018

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and hide in the bush.
Love it, and like the black with it like that too. Let me know when you got one ready to go.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Love it, and like the black with it like that too. Let me know when you got one ready to go.
Fantastic, im going to add the Rescue Jacket to your order, thank you for your support. Pm me your email for the invoice .

Phantomrain.org
Geart to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:

I hope you enjoy the Rescue Jacket as much as I do.
Its my number 1 Utility tool and the best way to carry your drone.
The ability to place it anywhere is priceless.

This Air 3 just looks like it can get through a war zone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

CleanShot 2024-03-06 at 17.06.08.jpg

Wow! Lots of good videos here Phantom! I love the lightning shots. I'll be going to your website soon to purchase the wet suit and most likely the rescue jacket. We camp at a little lake in the summer and I'm always worried about an incident over the water. Just need to recoup my discretionary find after just purchasing the Air 3.

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts on the strange clouds that you talked about in the first video in this thread. I've been observing the weather and "clouds" for decades now so I'm with you on that.
Thanks for creating these interesting and useful products.

Nick

This is what I hope to catch one year something a bit like this.

At first I thought it was the Typcial Bug video in front of the lens but then realized after several attempts there was something else going on, so I asked him to zoom it in and Yep he got something.

Reactions: Nicknacks
This is what I hope to catch one year something a bit like this.

At first I thought it was the Typcial Bug video in front of the lens but then realized after several attempts there was something else going on, so I asked him to zoom it in and Yep he got something.

Kinda hard to tell when you realize it's a hyperlapse. The cars are moving pretty quickly like the orbs do on their egress from the mother ship. I can't think of a mundane explanation can you Cody?
Nick

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne