Votes: 167 56.0%
  • No.

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 59 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phrased my question poorly... worded another way.

Do you religiously update the Go App and if so how often has this resulted in a problem for you?

I do the exact opposite. I find a version of the app I like and stick with it. I'm 2 or 3 updates behind on the Go and Go 4 apps. If memory serves, Go = 3.1.1 and Go 4 = 4.0.8.

Even if you’re not interested in the EVO you should be happy it is coming. Just like they did with the Karma - DJI is holding onto the release of the Mavic Pro 2 so they can counter the EVO. You’ll see the MP2 within weeks of the EVO announcement.

Reactions: JoostGT3 and Pedro
Cars have 4 Wheels , but they have their differences [emoji6]. There’s limited ways you can make a product. Buy what you like [emoji16] the drone being mentioned have different folding arms and the gimbal looks beefier. It won’t make me sell my drones, but if it turns out to be a great product, I’ll add it to my collection [emoji12]
That's what I'm thinking. We'll see what happens.

Oh wow, hey Look!! Chevy cloned the Ford truck. . 4 wheels, 4 doors and a bed in the back for hauling many boxes of drones. It even has mirrors on each door, front and back bumpers, tail lights, headlights and all are similar to Ford. Cloned?

059a307f677a3a05c259541f16587304.jpg

If the design is similar but works more power to us as consumers!

"IF" the Mavic design is here to stay...... DJI just plowed the path.

Can you spot the vacuum cleaner clone. LOL
d2dceb20ac964d0a0563dd13da3767a1.jpg
They all look like Fords lol.

I'd mostly agree with that with the caveat that the Mavic Pro 2 never comes out.
The P2 has been a manufactured pipe dream from the word go, it magically has all the attributes people would wish for but it doesn't exist obviously.
Now "it" is even going to flatten the EVO when it comes out but it still doesn't exist and neither does the glorified EVO with the googleophonic sensors and cryptonite vision beams.
So...I will wait and fly my restricted lousily backed DJI gear with superb non suported support and enjoy the restricted skies.
But all of the DJI stuff works fine and I have had no problems but a little bit of video skipping.
I would buy the "better" version of the Pro and also the glorified EVO and would like total freedom of choice as to where I want to fly, but other peops have trimmed the choices and we have what we have.
I am enjoying what I can still do until that gets taken away too and then I will enjoy what's at hand then.
I love the banter back and forth here and like the forum for its richness in info.
Just gotta comb through it to get your fix.

So you're for reckless driving and flying drones near airports?

(Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm just kidding. )
I'm for "let ME decide to fly reckless or not"
I abide by safety rules and laws but don't shoot me or mark me for life if I was not up to date on a particular site. Fine accepted. (My bad right?)
We all like to fly unrestricted, but that's where the cancer started in the first place.
We need DFZ's (Drone Fly Zones.) But that will look like a Turkey farm in no time!

Reactions: ksmusa
Directly from Jacob, Autel Robotics: "EVO has officially hit production."

Reactions: Tinmania
The Autel rep also said that the EVO will be for sale in the next two/three weeks. Here is the video:

Even if you’re not interested in the EVO you should be happy it is coming. Just like they did with the Karma - DJI is holding onto the release of the Mavic Pro 2 so they can counter the EVO. You’ll see the MP2 within weeks of the EVO announcement.
LOL

The Autel rep also said that the EVO will be for sale in the next two/three weeks. Here is the video:

That is the most unconfident spokesperson/reassurance I have ever seen.

So is anybody getting real excited about the EVO yet?

I have to give Autel props for not blindly copying the Mavic's design, but specs-wise, I don't see a lot of originality... except for the rear facing sensors and the 3D obstacle avoidance (which the Air has now as well), it is basically a copy of the specs.

I will be impressed if they pull it off though, I want them to put some competition on DJI. However, they are almost ready to release a drone that has specs comparable to those of a DJI drone that was released almost 2 years ago, so they put themselves in a really vulnerable position. All DJI has to do now is to announce a successor to the Mavic Pro, and the EVO will be dead in the water (if DJI plays their cards right).

I have to give Autel props for not blindly copying the Mavic's design, but specs-wise, I don't see a lot of originality... except for the rear facing sensors and the 3D obstacle avoidance (which the Air has now as well), it is basically a copy of the specs.

I will be impressed if they pull it off though, I want them to put some competition on DJI. However, they are almost ready to release a drone that has specs comparable to those of a DJI drone that was released almost 2 years ago, so they put themselves in a really vulnerable position. All DJI has to do now is to announce a successor to the Mavic Pro, and the EVO will be dead in the water (if DJI plays their cards right).
NOOOOO!

The Air is the successor to the Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy