DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New CrystalSky Firmware released (November 9, 2017)

Get a good screen shot of it and use google translate to translate the image

This was posted I've in the DJI forums I'm sure it was said to be an interference message I'll try and find it if I can

Reactions: cvanhoose
It say it overheat. Stop using the sound record system, otherwise the system may reboot.

Pure speculation.
CS is a closed platform, this will allow DJI to licence compatible pay apps in the future.
I really don't care if this is the case.
This is how gaming consoles work.
If it is what's going on, apps like Lechi and others may be available in the near future.

Need display rotation... got the DJI Mavic mount....I like the ergonomics with the 7.85, just need the unit to rotate the display

Need display rotation... got the DJI Mavic mount....I like the ergonomics with the 7.85, just need the unit to rotate the display

It does rotate the display. .... it's in the settings

Reactions: Ping^Spike
in DJI go? It's not in my CS settings

Turn on the Crystalsky, at the opening screen hit the function button (Main Menu) between F1 and F2, that will show you the Flip Screen Icon and lots of other control settings.

See image, as said above if you do not have this option then you may need to update your crystalsky as this option was added in the latest update to the Crystalsky.

Attachments

• flip_screen_button.jpg
    flip_screen_button.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: EasyV
I think the latest CS update now remembers the last-used orientation, where previous versions didn't and would always revert back?

Hmmm... Man I hope I made the right decision getting the 5.5...

I have both, I like the 7.85 when using the large remote of the P4P, but the 5.5 is perfect for the smaller spark and mavic controllers, it's more about the brightness not really the screen size.
When I travel with the mavic or spark, I want to go small and light and be less obtrusive so the 5.5 is perfect for that. The 7.85 is much more difficult to pack

Just a small tip if your using the official DJI Mavic Mount for the CS (where CS hangs below the controller), connect the usb first before screwing on the mounting bracket, otherwise you can damage the mount usb cable.

The 5.5 is the perfect fit for the Mavic IMO ...

022f87ff33c13c0f29b8c9f69cee6cd1.jpg

ee32739ccd4b1e55ccc51f447a5e2465.jpg

81744a6ae1b629edf564ddce09962720.jpg

Yea, I like the 5.5 it's just that my phone is very close to the same brightness. What's done is done but I wish I had given the under three controller set up using my phone more of a chance before I dropped $700.

Interesting youtube, can confirm Litchi works on CS as I have flown it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Likeitmore
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown