DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI drone coming...

Won't be many new competitive companies opening anytime soon until the governments ease off on their super restricitive laws, like in Canada.
Fortunately, we're not facing such problems in the US. It seems most (all?) of the rest of the world isn't either. That's making for quite the healthy market at the moment.

Reactions: kika
I must say I'm interested in the Yuneec H520. But that camera is not in the same league as an X4S or X5S. There after sales is miles ahead of DJI. Still... I think it will be an Inspire 2

would this "new" DJI drone (spark) be a lesser model than the mavic pro?
or the intention is to improve on the mavic pro with this new drone?

It's a shame DJI won't fix the mavic but still coming out with a new model does that tell you people anything

It's a shame DJI won't fix the mavic but still coming out with a new model does that tell you people anything

Fix the mavic? Would be interesting to know, considering the thousands that have been sold, the % that had issues....

would this "new" DJI drone (spark) be a lesser model than the mavic pro?
or the intention is to improve on the mavic pro with this new drone?
If it's anything like the photos, it won't include as many features as DJI's other drones. While it might replace the need for a Mavic for some people, it's certainly not being introduced to replace the Mavic.

Reactions: Rbruz
None of the big companies are going to risk their money or reputation getting involved in an industry that is in flux as far as rules and regulations go. It's one thing for a drone marked DJI to crash into a bystanders face and whole different thing if it has an Apple Logo on it.

Rob
I'm sure you're right. Never thought about it.

Seriously! DJI has their foot on the throat of all their competitors....I mean who is even a close second??

My primary UAS is the Yuneec Typhoon H. I haven't used the Mavic for commercial flying. I'm very happy with both, but the TH is better for photography IMHO.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot