DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware Update

Mavic Man

Reactions
Hi Mavic peeps,

When i turned on my Mavic today, it wouldn't take-off and wanted me to update the Aircraft, Battery etc..
I went into the App to update the firmware and it's not prompting me to do so.
Ive re-downloaded the DJI app and turned off and on the aircraft and control and it still won't prompt me to update the firmware.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
By the way - Im massively new to all this.

I take it you have the Mavic powered on when you are conected to the Internet ??

What smart device are you using ?

I like to install the Mavic firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 application since it's always less problematic than the DJI GO firmware update process. If needed, you can download that DJI Assistant 2 installer here.

Here's a how-to video showing how the firmware is installed with the DJI Assistant 2 application:

I like to install the Mavic firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 application since it's always less problematic than the DJI GO firmware update process. If needed, you can download that DJI Assistant 2 installer here.

Here's a how-to video showing how the firmware is installed with the DJI Assistant 2 application:

Ill check it out. Thanks for that !

It even does a ''version check'' on the top left hand corner of the DJI app and then goes back to normal. Doesn't prompt me for anything.
Says ''RC connected'' then when I click ''Enter device'' it wants me to update everything.
Frustrating.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman