DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New flyer - DJI Refresh

gorses

Reactions
I'd like to think I'm careful but as a total newbie flying my drone is beyond my experience, maybe the odd crash is absolutely the norm?

What is the forums opinion on DJI Refresh? Is it essential as a damaging crash is all but inevitable? Are there better options?
I bought the Mini2 standalone at £419 - Refresh is £45 for 1 year with first claim +£45 - that's about 22% of its value for 1 claim.

If you’re new to this you will find yourself pushing the limit. I do RC Flying over 15 years and had a few crashes because the better you get the more risky manoeuvres you try to get great footage (I.e. forrest).

If it had sensors I would not recommend it; but remember, you will have to retrieve it which can be difficult. I live in Munich and the Alps are not far an this time I bought it for two years.

Cheers,
Alexander

Reactions: Jeff.K and gorses
I have it on both my drones (air 2 and mini 2) because it gives me some pace of mind.

Thanks for the replies ?
I did get the DJI refresh, after a couple of flights I found that it's quite nerve racking.
No doubt I'll get used to it but as you said, peace of mind.

It’s good to have. A little peace of mind. You’ll also get an opportunity to buy another year when current one comes close to expiring.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos