DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from tunesia

Welcome, not sure how many drone pilots there are here from Tunisia.
I've always wanted to visit Tobruk, and explore the area, famous for the WWII siege.

Always thought the country is probably too dangerous now for westerners.
Maybe not so ?
Obviously with care and common sense.

Yes, a few 17 year olds around the place, but I'm pretty sure you'd be the youngest I have noted here.
No problems at all with age groups here in general, everyone here just loves to fly their Mavics (and a few offshoots in the DJI range).
the country is absolutely not dangerous for westerners... I am here now for 8 years no problems at all. Drone pilots from Tunesia? They are not for sale in Tunesia, way to expensive for these poor people...

and from North Pole, Alaska..welcome. Tunesia, eh? Do your parents know you're in Tunesia? :)
Thanks for the Sahara, My parents don't know nothing cuz I'm a run-away-kid....

• Wow
Reactions: Droniac
the country is absolutely not dangerous for westerners... I am here now for 8 years no problems at all. Drone pilots from Tunesia? They are not for sale in Tunesia, way to expensive for these poor people...

Sorry mixed up with that, Tobruk is in Libya of course and pretty much off limits for safety.
Tunisia sounds nice though.

Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
i am from the Netherlands but now living in Tunesia. I had a mini, ma2,and now have a ma2.

First of all Please comment if you are younger than 18(i am 15)

happy flying
Promavicpilot
Whelp I’m 63 with an 18 year old mind. Don’t let your age make you question wether you fit in or if there are others your age. If you have and love flying a drone, your part of the Mavic Pilots. Use the search feature. Tons of questions well answered. If you have something to say, give it a whirl. In the mean while, it’s all good. FLYSAFE! Follow general operating procedures and guidelines (common sense takes you far). Get your TRUST cert. (easy breezy but important and necessary). Have a blast and Godspeed, Droniac

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk