DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy in Charleston SC USA

Moving Zen

Reactions
Hey everybody, new guy here. I'm in Charleston SC and I just picked up my Mavic Air fly more combo yesterday. I had a Phantom Vision for a while and was mildly disappointed. Hopefully this MA will be what I hoped I'd get from the vision. What an amazing jump in technology. Anyways, cheers! Hope to have fun with y'all talking about these things.
Paul

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey everybody, new guy here. I'm in Charleston SC and I just picked up my Mavic Air fly more combo yesterday. I had a Phantom Vision for a while and was mildly disappointed. Hopefully this MA will be what I hoped I'd get from the vision. What an amazing jump in technology. Anyways, cheers! Hope to have fun with y'all talking about these things.
Paul
Howdy from Wyoming @Moving Zen , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey guys,
I need to hire a DJI Mavic pilot & his drone for a short filming in Beaufort, SC 29907. Is there anyone here who could help me?

Thank you very much in advance,
Hristo

What is it you're looking to film? I'm not a certified commercial pilot so my understanding is it would be illegal for me to come down there and take money for running my drone.

What is it you're looking to film? I'm not a certified commercial pilot so my understanding is it would be illegal for me to come down there and take money for running my drone.
Hi,

We need to shoot couple of panoramic shots. It's sort of a demo material. We will give you specific instructions and the drone shoots panoramic shots automatically, you just press a button. We will instruct you about everything else, how and where to position it. It's really not a big deal. You can do it for like 2-3 hours. We don't need anybody certified. You will fly on a private territory.
We will organize everything so you to have support of the golf course.

How does that sound?

I might could come down and help you guys out. I want to look at the water down there anyway. Check your pm's.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I vacationed in Charleston last September, got some decent footage of the bridge and a marina right by our hotel. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi,

We need to shoot couple of panoramic shots. It's sort of a demo material. We will give you specific instructions and the drone shoots panoramic shots automatically, you just press a button. We will instruct you about everything else, how and where to position it. It's really not a big deal. You can do it for like 2-3 hours. We don't need anybody certified. You will fly on a private territory.
We will organize everything so you to have support of the golf course.

How does that sound?
Technically you really do need a certified drone pilot for this but I’m not the kind of guy that argues with or turns anyone into the FAA ... that’s bad Karma for an Airline Pilot -

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw