DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Jersey Newbie

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America ZBrusher.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

New from NJ, pretty new pilot too. I've been staring at drones through the store display casing, and online for several years and I finally bought one. A Mavic Air 2S. Local college has a great degree program in Unmanned Systems, which I started in Feb., and I have my Part 107.
Welcome to MavicPilots ZBrusher!

Greetings welcome to the forum! You'll love the Air 2s

New from NJ, pretty new pilot too. I've been staring at drones through the store display casing, and online for several years and I finally bought one. A Mavic Air 2S. Local college has a great degree program in Unmanned Systems, which I started in Feb., and I have my Part 107.
A degree program suav? Awesome. You bought a wonderful bird and on your way to some fun schooling. Fly safe and boy I wish I had that opportunity a few decades ago. Although I took 2 semesters of meteorology as science labs. ? nonetheless Welcome. This forum with newbies to true experts in every facet will without out a doubt help you in school, future endeavors and more. Best of all, Godspeed , Droniac. (My son goes to Parsons school of art/design in NYC and uses Zbrush if not mistaken.

A degree program suav? Awesome. You bought a wonderful bird and on your way to some fun schooling. Fly safe and boy I wish I had that opportunity a few decades ago. Although I took 2 semesters of meteorology as science labs. ? nonetheless Welcome. This forum with newbies to true experts in every facet will without out a doubt help you in school, future endeavors and more. Best of all, Godspeed , Droniac. (My son goes to Parsons school of art/design in NYC and uses Zbrush if not mistaken.
Thanks Droniac. I kept hearing the degree program advertised daily on the radio as I cursed my way through day after day of mason work. It finally formed into a plan for a better career. I also wish I had this opportunity a few decades ago. I'm not a kid, just a middle aged guy trying to find a brighter future. I'm afraid of ending up as a Walmart greeter at 75. Embry Riddle helped develop the program, and it is impressive, covers airspace, safety management, Pix4D mapping and modeling, GIS software, meteorology, robotics, electronics, 3d printing, photography, just to name some of it. They also provide AUVSI TOP level certification. Wonderful people in it, and I'm stoked about going.

I'm very happy with the Air 2S so far, it's nice to hear some reinforcement that I made a good choice.

That is the same ZBrush. I have a degree in 3d modeling and animation. Drones will be like my fourth career :), and hopefully be as rewarding as it sounds like it will be.

Thanks Droniac. I kept hearing the degree program advertised daily on the radio as I cursed my way through day after day of mason work. It finally formed into a plan for a better career. I also wish I had this opportunity a few decades ago. I'm not a kid, just a middle aged guy trying to find a brighter future. I'm afraid of ending up as a Walmart greeter at 75. Embry Riddle helped develop the program, and it is impressive, covers airspace, safety management, Pix4D mapping and modeling, GIS software, meteorology, robotics, electronics, 3d printing, photography, just to name some of it. They also provide AUVSI TOP level certification. Wonderful people in it, and I'm stoked about going.

I'm very happy with the Air 2S so far, it's nice to hear some reinforcement that I made a good choice.

That is the same ZBrush. I have a degree in 3d modeling and animation. Drones will be like my fourth career :), and hopefully be as rewarding as it sounds like it will be.
Small world. The course sounds beyond awesome. Plenty to keep you going. You just don’t sound like a Walmart greeter type of guy. Lol. Although I often enjoy a chat with them while sit on family to resurface. Lol. You’re obviously a driven guy who wants to expand his life. Might I exclaim FAR EFFIN OUT! Reach for the sky. Yup. Great stuff! Godspeed, Droniac

Small world. The course sounds beyond awesome. Plenty to keep you going. You just don’t sound like a Walmart greeter type of guy. Lol. Although I often enjoy a chat with them while sit on family to resurface. Lol. You’re obviously a driven guy who wants to expand his life. Might I exclaim FAR EFFIN OUT! Reach for the sky. Yup. Great stuff! Godspeed, Droniac
Thanks so much! Hope your son is diggin ZBrushThumbswayup

Reactions: Droniac and Steel63
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. ?

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members