DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 Owner

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, new MA2 owner with Smart Controller near Franklin, TX. It was recommended that I sign up with MavicPilots to learn. Since I am a newbie, I will be doing a lot of studying and training. I am glad to be part of this group.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum!

You found one of the best resources for this great hobby of ours. As we can start meeting up again, feel free to peruse our Local & Regional section for local flying spots and meet-up events. Have fun with your MA2!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Catbird32, I will be "finally" purchasing an MA2 in the next week. I am a licensed "manned aircraft" pilot and added my part 107 back when they started licensing in 2016. I guess it is time to open the wallet and fly.

Since I have been a pilot and a flight instructor for many years I do study as much as I can. The people on this forum are a huge help in your knowledge gathering. You should thank whomever recommend you join. One final thought is that the following link is to a professionally prepared Mavic Air 2 Deep Dive by Pilot Institute. Others can suggest their favorite YouTube videos also In my "flight instructor mind" this FREE 3 hour course is huge benefit to knowing your Mavic 2 Air. Yes, you do provide an email address to enter. As Pilot Institute has stated "you can always unsubscribe". Best 3 hours spent to know your new bird.

Best wishes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05