DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017) - 01.04.0000

Yes I have ran 8 batteries and seems to be faster and more responsive to stick movement but maybe that's because I
havn't got everything set back like I had them as it did change
lots of settings .

I think it is a little faster as well. In normal flight it almost appears like I picked up 2 to 3 mph. In Sport I am getting 1 to 2 more. I actually hit 40 mph on my last flight and I have never been able to do that before when it was dead calm. My previous best was 39 in a calm.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi . I have MP from february this year .
After Update to new the firmware 01.04.0000 the DJIgo says :
View attachment 21951

What the f ?????????
I noticed that as well. Wonder how many people called to see if they could get it added even though they have had their MP for months.

Why is it such a pain in the *** to do a firmware update? Took me 2 hours of it telling me, update failed restart and try again. It also kicks me off of my Wi-Fi network so it goes back to 4g cell network. I've had the mavic long enough to to do 2 updates now and both times it's ridiculous. Wtf am I doing wrong

Reactions: lostinspace
Guys, I have my Mavic since beginning of January 2017.

I always applied firmware updates using the PC and DJI Assistant 2 app. I never had any isssues whatsoever in regards to the update process.

DITTO. I use the same USB port with the same extension USB cable and the original Mavic USB cable with no problems ever. Window PC with Windows 10

Reactions: Dragonfly
Guys, I have my Mavic since beginning of January 2017.

I always applied firmware updates using the PC and DJI Assistant 2 app. I never had any isssues whatsoever in regards to the update process.
It's the exact opposite with me - every time I used Assistant it took forever and had hangs.
Now I use the controller and Go 4 and it works beautifully. Took about 12 minutes to do this update with zero issues.

Do Airplane Pilots get offended when we refer to ourselves as Drone Pilots?
Some dronies object to other dronies calling themselves pilots. :eek:

Reactions: stillflyin
Did you do the battery update a while back?
My update didn't make a peep about the batteries.

I updated last night via GO 4 app 4.1.11. Went from firmware 01.03.0600 to 01.04.0000 and it took 21 minutes to complete. Most of the time during the update was spent between 60% and 80% completion. Outside of that was fairly quick.

I then updated my 2nd controller via GO 4 app and that took approx. 10 minutes. Again...no problems.

Why is it such a pain in the *** to do a firmware update? Took me 2 hours of it telling me, update failed restart and try again. It also kicks me off of my Wi-Fi network so it goes back to 4g cell network. I've had the mavic long enough to to do 2 updates now and both times it's ridiculous. Wtf am I doing wrong

I had that when upgrading to 1000, it was a pain in the --- with at least 10 disconnects and stuck download, I spent like 2 mavic batteries and then the phone dropped under 50%. So I stopped trying, recharged the phone, uninstalled the DJI GO 4, deleted everything it left on the phone and reinstalled it. After this the mavic upgraded as a charm, as it always did before (via the GO 4 app, no Assistant for me ever). We'll see this evening with the new FW

I'm updating now and have never had one take this long .Has never took over 30 minutes and been at it for 1 hour .
Normally do it late at nite and that might have something to do with it.
Will try it in abit and see how it does here .

I updated this afternoon and it was the quickest update I have yet done - about 15 minutes.

I updated this afternoon and it was the quickest update I have yet done - about 15 minutes.
This was my longest but didn't think about the servers being busy that early . Alway do mine wifi and 20 to 30 minutes top but normally do them at nite . All I can figure it was .

Reactions: Jeff48
I updated last night via GO 4 app 4.1.11. Went from firmware 01.03.0600 to 01.04.0000 and it took 21 minutes to complete. Most of the time during the update was spent between 60% and 80% completion. Outside of that was fairly quick.

I then updated my 2nd controller via GO 4 app and that took approx. 10 minutes. Again...no problems.

And how do you like the update?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor