DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

Or because it's shiny and new and everyone likes 'gucci' kit.

There are other sources to buy the same sleeve. I found it here, DJI Mavic - Aircraft Sleeve - Part 41 Shipping to me here in Florida was $6.50. Keeps searching and you might find it cheaper.
Yep i got mine from the dji store on aliexpress. $12 with free shipping so probably works out the same.

Btw why cant the title just be changed to "group buy closed" or something similar?

I got my name on the list and to be fair its £6 thats a no brainer to have it not catch the blades in the fly more bag or to just take it in something else like back pack or camera bag ... just waiting for it to arrive now ... status update ?? :)

The shipping fee is so annoying. Unfortunately, not many vendors are carrying officially accessories yet. To adjust the shipping cost, I just order all the stuff I potentially will need (I ordered a set of propellers, a sleeve and the monitor hood) in one order.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Skyler
Just an update guys ....the update is there is no update .....charged my card the day I order (couple of Saturdays ago ) and not a peep since, no dispatch message / no tracking .

Dji up to their usual tricks by the looks of it .
Will keep everyone informed.

Order Number :
small_662f57f1-f9a5-48c4-b176-1a584f3def14.png

Mavic - Aircraft Sleeve
GBP 6.00 X 11
Subtotal :
GBP £66
Shipping Service :
+ Shipping Cost :
GBP £10.26
Total :
GBP £76.26
Date :
2017-02-11 13:10:46 (UTC)
Payment Status :
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method :
Credit Card
Shipping Status :
Pending
SHIPPING INFORMATION

Still pending shipping chaps.

Seems dji are doing the usual taking money for products that aren't ready to ship.

Bit of a piss take really.

looks like we have DPD assigned as a courier . no tracking info as yet however.

wouldn't surprise me if they just showed up tbh.

looks like we have DPD assigned as a courier . no tracking info as yet however.

wouldn't surprise me if they just showed up tbh.
They'll turn up eventually - can't go out at the mo anyway, absolutely crap weather!

Thanks for your arranging this.

So ....got a text from dpd this morning....out of the blue....saying I have a delivery arriving tomorrow.

There's not even a dispatch notification if I check dji website.

I got a fairly busy week so will try and get them forwarded onto people end of the week or over the weekend!

Good news all in all.

Sounds a bit like when my Mavic turned up. Dpd gave me a text. DJI let me knew it was out for delivery a few days after it was delivered.
Thanks for sorting it out.

This is a heck of a lot classier than the sock I was thinking of using for a Mavic sleeve.

Reactions: willhay555
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23