DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member checking in

David_S

Reactions
Hi I've had my Mavic 2 zoom since Sept 2019 and learned to fly it while counting salmon. Steep learning curve but with such a forgiving aircraft and persistence I was able to get the counts I needed. I really appreciate the information in this forum and want to thank you in advance for helping me get the most out of my new life as a drone pilot.Anchovy 11-2 glass lower hole 1.JPG

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Are you a fishermen? Nice way to scout out to see where the fish are hanging out. I like to use mine to watch for sharks, while my family is swimming in the ocean. This forum is great to help you get knowledge and experience. Hope you checked out Mavic help, and Mavic tips. I like to check out what new things I can get for my two Mavic Pros. Fly safe and have fun.

Hi I've had my Mavic 2 zoom since Sept 2019 and learned to fly it while counting salmon. Steep learning curve but with such a forgiving aircraft and persistence I was able to get the counts I needed. I really appreciate the information in this forum and want to thank you in advance for helping me get the most out of my new life as a drone pilot.View attachment 90417
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Nice photo! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome! Love the photo of the salmon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk