DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member comms check!

Darkhorse0317

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I’m Kris and live in the Boston area. Been going down this rabbit hole for about 6 months and decided that I have barely enough experience now to try to get a quality rig, specifically one by DJi.

It’s nice to meet everyone and I hope to see you out there in the forum threads!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Darkhorse0317.

Nice to meet you Kris. 🤝

Depending on which aircraft you get, it may have to be registered with the FAA.

You should take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

It's a free no fail test that's easy to take.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

to try to get a quality rig, specifically one by DJi.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Your words, "try to get a quality rig, specifically one by DJi", does that mean that you do not yet have a DJI Drone and are hoping to meet up with some members who might give you a look see? The member's map might help you locate a nearby member…

And the first place to look is right here…

Here are some other links for you to follow up on….

Happy Droning…

Hey everyone,

I’m Kris and live in the Boston area. Been going down this rabbit hole for about 6 months and decided that I have barely enough experience now to try to get a quality rig, specifically one by DJi.

It’s nice to meet everyone and I hope to see you out there in the forum threads!
Congrats on taking the next step of getting a quality rig! There are lots of options. Have you already picked one or are you still looking?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki