DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Croatia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B and Janko
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Janko
Hello Janko....Welcome to the forum (from Canada). I've been flying for almost a year and continue to get excited every time I put my MA up. We're visiting Croatia and Slovania for a month in May. I'd really appreciate your advise about the rules. I've read that the matter of taking pictures and videos in Croatia is not only restrictive but complicated (must get permissions from government). I generally fly in less populated areas and love shooting landscapes.

Hello everyone, I am a new member from Croatia. Thank you for accepting me as a member. I recently purchased a mavic 2 zoom and am enjoying this cutting edge technology. I love taking photos and short films and above all I love flying a drone
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
I also have interest in Croatia, and its rules about flying a drone. Last time I was there maybe 6 years ago. No problem with flying a drone. Would appreciate your comments, since you are a native from that area. Janko, you will love this forum, because its very useful to help you gain knowledge and confidence. I always encourage new members to check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Knowledge is power, knowing info will save you lots of headaches in the future.
Blue Sky's to you, and safe flying.

Last edited:
Hello Janko....Welcome to the forum (from Canada). I've been flying for almost a year and continue to get excited every time I put my MA up. We're visiting Croatia and Slovania for a month in May. I'd really appreciate your advise about the rules. I've read that the matter of taking pictures and videos in Croatia is not only restrictive but complicated (must get permissions from government). I generally fly in less populated areas and love shooting landscapes.
i wrote for everyone at :sUAV Rules & Regulations/Flight rules in Croatia

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
I also have interest in Croatia, and its rules about flying a drone. Last time I was there maybe 6 years ago. No problem with flying a drone. Would appreciate your comments, since you are a native from that area. Janko, you will love this forum, because its very useful to help you gain knowledge and confidence. I always encourage new members to check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Knowledge is power, knowing info will save you lots of headaches in the future.
Blue Sky's to you, and safe flying.
i wrote for everyone at :sUAV Rules & Regulations/Flight rules in Croatia

Friends say Croatia is beautiful. I've always wanted to visit. Hope you post images soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC